Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM-Korrz

Base Event Schedule

29 posts in this topic

So I came up with this schedule, and would like everyone's input on it. If you think something needs to be changed, let me know! This might take a week or 2 to get in place, so I hope you guys can be a little patient! Also still looking for times because I am not sure when most people are on yet.

Thank you!

Event Schedule

Championship Event - When? Still TBD
Boss Spawn events  - Tuesdays, Saturdays
EXP Spawn events - Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays
3x Exp-2x Drops - Friday-Sunday
PVP Events- LMS, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 
3x EXP-2x Drops on Wednesdays (6 hours)
Naruke Event Weekly - Tuesdays
Expedition Events - When? TBD

PK The GM Event - Will be at Random times. (Surprise Event)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not too many events on weekdays?

How do u plan to time it fairly for players from Europe, Asia and America at the same time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Natsuki said:

Not too many events on weekdays?

How do u plan to time it fairly for players from Europe, Asia and America at the same time?

 

Its not in place yet. Just a start of a schedule. Also still looking for times because I am not sure when most people are on yet. And I posted this for input on changes and additions. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the scheduling is good (at least for me), now its just the question of when to do these events that would be fair to everyone.  Also, seeing as there's a lot of events, you can't possibly do these alone, may I suggest starting with something simple, a few events is all for starters, gradually building up with more staff members being available.  Thanks GM Korrz and welcome aboard :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scribbler said:

I think the scheduling is good (at least for me), now its just the question of when to do these events that would be fair to everyone.  Also, seeing as there's a lot of events, you can't possibly do these alone, may I suggest starting with something simple, a few events is all for starters, gradually building up with more staff members being available.  Thanks GM Korrz and welcome aboard :)

Yeah that's my plan. I just want a schedule, with fair times for everyone. Basically just looking for input on if something needs to be changed or added. Also times when everyone is on (Globally) Because once this is finished and in place it will be pinned to the forums and will be followed respectfully. :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when start all that event ???this week or next week..btw welcome back [GM]Korrz im happy because have old gm comeback ..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tuesday said:

when start all that event ???this week or next week..btw welcome back [GM]Korrz im happy because have old gm comeback ..

Once I have a couple more GM's and once I have good time's to do these and a finished schedule then they will start. Right now I am looking for either more ides or any changes and time frames to do these so its fair globally. And thank you! It's good to be back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the schedule looks pretty good. As you mentioned it is not in any way a permanent set up until we find out when the population is on most of the time.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Veery nice schedule, Korrz! Those exp spawn events in week days aswell i think will draw alot of new people to stay. 

For Championship, 1 whole weekend would be the best for the players. ASAP, but no rush. You need a team to go trough with it, so we are just gonna have be patient.

 

Keep up the good work! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sachem50 said:

I think the schedule looks pretty good. As you mentioned it is not in any way a permanent set up until we find out when the population is on most of the time.  

Thanks and absolutely! Hopefully in good time we will have something set permanently.

26 minutes ago, Tyrath said:

Veery nice schedule, Korrz! Those exp spawn events in week days aswell i think will draw alot of new people to stay. 

For Championship, 1 whole weekend would be the best for the players. ASAP, but no rush. You need a team to go trough with it, so we are just gonna have be patient.

 

Keep up the good work! 

Just what I was looking for! And thank you! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make championship like past year copy days and hours that comfortable to anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GM-Korrz said:

So I came up with this schedule, and would like everyone's input on it. If you think something needs to be changed, let me know! This might take a week or 2 to get in place, so I hope you guys can be a little patient! Also still looking for times because I am not sure when most people are on yet.

Thank you!

Event Schedule

Championship Event - When? Still TBD
Boss Spawn events  - Tuesdays, Saturdays
EXP Spawn events - Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays
3x Exp-2x Drops - Friday-Sunday
PVP Events- LMS, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 
3x EXP-2x Drops on Wednesdays (6 hours)
Naruke Event Weekly - Tuesdays
Expedition Events - When? TBD

PK The GM Event - Will be at Random times. (Surprise Event)

I am glad that one like you appeared, we longed for a GM to announce so many events, now it remains to be seen how many will be, for the championship you will need more staff, for the other events I think you will handle pretty good and alone. and we hope that the reward will be higher, and we hope it will be great fun and be all right.

welcome back!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, {Champion}Digger said:

I am glad that one like you appeared, we longed for a GM to announce so many events, now it remains to be seen how many will be, for the championship you will need more staff, for the other events I think you will handle pretty good and alone. and we hope that the reward will be higher, and we hope it will be great fun and be all right.

welcome back!

Thank you! And yes, but this schedule will take a little bit to finalize once I have a good amount of different time zones that I can make a happy medium with. I am doing this for the players. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GM-Korrz said:

Thank you! And yes, but this schedule will take a little bit to finalize once I have a good amount of different time zones that I can make a happy medium with. I am doing this for the players. :)

RESPECT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 6:38 PM, GM-Korrz said:

Its not in place yet. Just a start of a schedule. Also still looking for times because I am not sure when most people are on yet. And I posted this for input on changes and additions. 

 

if ur looking for most ppl online it will be PH time b-coz 70-80% of player are from Philippines ,mostly we are online 9:00am-12:00am PH time...mostly i saw other players online from 9:00pm-3:00am PH time players like Janan,Vaatu,Tyrath,Pryor,Digger and not some...

And Siege Time if possible change to Saturday 9:00pm or 10:00pm PH time...it will be 100% more fun than b4...imagine Siege time b4 is 2:00am PH time when almost pinoy players are sleeping...usually 11:00pm-8:00am pinoy sleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most players are online in 2:00pm-7:00pm Server-time most from Eu, sometimes I able to see a lot of member at 2:00am - 7:00am Server-time most from PH

try get help from events from past might you'll find the time that comfortable to anyone else

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Korrz,as first I want to welcome u back on core and the position as a GM.I have a suggestion about the events that will be held few times a week.U could make (for an example) exp event in different time frames.Sundays for one time zone ,fridays for other time zone etc.If would be better I think,cuz if we choose same time for all,some will have to get up early,some are already asleep,some at work and such.U have 3 days of exp event maybe it would be better to cover 3 time zones with perfect time for majority of players.This is my opinion...I would like to hear yous Korrz,and of all other players.Have a great day guys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WHISTLER said:

Hello Korrz,as first I want to welcome u back on core and the position as a GM.I have a suggestion about the events that will be held few times a week.U could make (for an example) exp event in different time frames.Sundays for one time zone ,fridays for other time zone etc.If would be better I think,cuz if we choose same time for all,some will have to get up early,some are already asleep,some at work and such.U have 3 days of exp event maybe it would be better to cover 3 time zones with perfect time for majority of players.This is my opinion...I would like to hear yous Korrz,and of all other players.Have a great day guys!!!

Good idea sir!  But if gm korz wont be able to host on different times,  other available staffs /gm can substitute in hosting the event. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, awrs11 said:

Good idea sir!  But if gm korz wont be able to host on different times,  other available staffs /gm can substitute in hosting the event. 

Well they shoud hire GMs to cover time zones,and than it would be ok

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WHISTLER said:

Hello Korrz,as first I want to welcome u back on core and the position as a GM.I have a suggestion about the events that will be held few times a week.U could make (for an example) exp event in different time frames.Sundays for one time zone ,fridays for other time zone etc.If would be better I think,cuz if we choose same time for all,some will have to get up early,some are already asleep,some at work and such.U have 3 days of exp event maybe it would be better to cover 3 time zones with perfect time for majority of players.This is my opinion...I would like to hear yous Korrz,and of all other players.Have a great day guys!!!

Hey thank you! That is actually what I was thinking too. Because not all time zones are on at the same time. Which is why I made the Time zone post. I am trying to collect as much time as I can to properly even out the exp events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GM-Korrz said:

Hey thank you! That is actually what I was thinking too. Because not all time zones are on at the same time. Which is why I made the Time zone post. I am trying to collect as much time as I can to properly even out the exp events.

Nice sir but you can always ask from your co gms whenever its hard to go online specially in hosting events on different time zones. If you can go by yourself wow very nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.7.2019 at 1:08 PM, GM-Korrz said:

So I came up with this schedule, and would like everyone's input on it. If you think something needs to be changed, let me know! This might take a week or 2 to get in place, so I hope you guys can be a little patient! Also still looking for times because I am not sure when most people are on yet.

Thank you!

Event Schedule

Championship Event - When? Still TBD
Boss Spawn events  - Tuesdays, Saturdays
EXP Spawn events - Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays
3x Exp-2x Drops - Friday-Sunday
PVP Events- LMS, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 - Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 
3x EXP-2x Drops on Wednesdays (6 hours)
Naruke Event Weekly - Tuesdays
Expedition Events - When? TBD

PK The GM Event - Will be at Random times. (Surprise Event)

when all those pvp events gonna start.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Janan said:

when all those pvp events gonna start.....

You cant wait to be a runner up on them ? XD

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, {KING}Shinji said:

You cant wait to be a runner up on them ? XD

sir u n00best player ing hahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, {KING}Shinji said:

You cant wait to be a runner up on them ? XD

i was waiting for ur comment HAHAHAAHAAHA

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0