Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GM-Korrz

For my absence

12 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I apologize for being away for a month and a half. It was unexpected for me as well. My job decided to make overtime mandatory because we was behind on orders due to our canadian plants being on strike. After a month and a half of only having 1 day off a week, while the other 6 I was working 12 hour shifts, I had decdied to spend that day a week with my son. But I am back on normal hours again, and I am back to help out where I can. Again I am sorry for my absence!

4 people like this

Another story again and I'm sure after  a week you gone again. Dont tell us about that just do it if u work it, Im tired reading your message, nothing happen in server. And where is your event that u made a long message here forum. You forget it or it was a joke? 

Well, welcome back! 

Chill dude, Korrz did explain his circumstance, it was something unexpected for him as well, something beyond his control.  Athough, I was quite disappointed at first, I figured real life/family/work would always be priority over gaming duties.   What CoreMaster should have done when Korrz was temporarily on leave was to bring back old GMs/hire additional staff to compensate.

Let's give him a chance.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, ActPro said:

Another story again and I'm sure after  a week you gone again. Dont tell us about that just do it if u work it, Im tired reading your message, nothing happen in server. And where is your event that u made a long message here forum. You forget it or it was a joke? 

Well, welcome back! 

Actually I am not even gonna comment on your ignorance. But the event never happened because of my "Story." If your gonna be toxic, then stay off my Posts please. 

6 minutes ago, Scribbler said:

Chill dude, Korrz did explain his circumstance, it was something unexpected for him as well, something beyond his control.  Athough, I was quite disappointed at first, I figured real life/family/work would always be priority over gaming duties.   What CoreMaster should have done when Korrz was temporarily on leave was to bring back old GMs/hire additional staff to compensate.

Let's give him a chance.

I absolutely agree. I was in the middle of assembling a team before I got pulled away for "Real life Responsibilities". I am back at it and hopefully have a team by next week if everything goes correctly. 

1 person likes this

SERVER NEED:

- UPDATES IN DF ( DROPS HELION SET);

- BETTER PP IN DK;

- BACK GEMS 7% IN SERVER DONT HAVE MORE;

- STAFFS MORE ACTIVE, PUT MOD 'S AND ANOTHERS GMS;

15 minutes ago, Couve said:

SERVER NEED:

- UPDATES IN DF ( DROPS HELION SET);

- BETTER PP IN DK;

- BACK GEMS 7% IN SERVER DONT HAVE MORE;

- STAFFS MORE ACTIVE, PUT MOD 'S AND ANOTHERS GMS;

I am currently working on a Team. And I will pass the rest to the Dev. Thank you.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, GM-Korrz said:

I am currently working on a Team. And I will pass the rest to the Dev. Thank you.

ALSO this very problem here in core ----- this sudden server down anytime of the day or any day of the week.... i hope you will help solving these problem.. i know samurai needs help for this.. already more than a month with this problem, and atm server is down, we cant go farm and play .

4 hours ago, {Champion}Janan said:

Welcome again 

Thanks again :D

6 hours ago, awrs11 said:

ALSO this very problem here in core ----- this sudden server down anytime of the day or any day of the week.... i hope you will help solving these problem.. i know samurai needs help for this.. already more than a month with this problem, and atm server is down, we cant go farm and play .

Yes I am currently going through files trying to see what the cause of the crash is. A lot of things have been changed so atm I am unsure.

1 person likes this

I just cant believe that there are still ppl who believe that the game is more important then a real life,like this "ActPro".Well u are not acting pro at all,so please change ur nickname dont ful ur self with it.Second thing is if u are tired of reading Korrz posts like u say,than why the hell u still do it.Please save us from ur ignorance

what can you say ,they have a life , but all things considered  your obligation to 1 or the other is what its about , but don't make excuses for short comings and you don't have to explain your self just carry on if in the end there too much conflict then you know what to do but do it gracefully and with class   IN THE WORDS OF THE IMMORTAL YODA   there is no try there is do and do not ,  no in between no happy middle  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0