Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExThunder

Crashed Problem

6 posts in this topic

Dear Players, 

I would like to ask all of you about crashed server, What if we should help staff what causes on crashed we are going to found out what the problem. I was thinking that there is no way, I mean is tell to staffs members what all during in exact time of crashed. I guess staffs need us in this situation because samurai can't find the reason yet and I need to focus on new players that we have a discord and forum so we knew what there during in crashed time because their is alots of new players in server. WE CAN DO FOR NOW IS COOPERATE! 

-Thunder

You really expect from every player to tell what he did before crash? You think something like this can happen? Lmao

and 2nd thing who said players cause the crashes? It’s could be something in server files there’s a lot of things can crash server

1 hour ago, {Champion}Janan said:

You really expect from every player to tell what he did before crash? You think something like this can happen? Lmao

and 2nd thing who said players cause the crashes? It’s could be something in server files there’s a lot of things can crash server

Okay alright, dont reply nonsense and how you know that files causes? You would like to explain? I'm here to hear it. Read it correctly what I written, before judging. Did i tell that players causes? Before comment this section make it sure what ure comment and I'm just trying to ask them. 

And THE LAST THING IS COOPERATE IF U DONT WANT TO COOPERATE, GO LEAVE THIS MESSAGE I JUST WANT SERVER BACK NORMALLY. 

a lot of players not willing to help! They abused the bug for self-interest so they can use the bug in the future to take advantage in-game.

if the core staff implement the in-game rules strictly and banned those players who abused the game bug so players will report the bug when they encounter it. real talk core staff so soft and trusting to fcking alibi. if you guys see the bug abuser is nonsense to report it so leave it there let core staff fix the issue no player concern to it because core staff not concern to the players who won't have a nice game they concern in bug abuser and ignore what the bug abuser did :D am i right core staffs?