Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silithia

Is it worth it ?

7 posts in this topic

Hello guyz, i had an old video of mine pop up in youtube of dekaron, and i really went sad about the game. Havent played in years, and i was wondering if server is alive and is it worth it coming back. Havent played Core for a really long time, but i was here since extreme servers and old fussion days. I hope i can meet some old war buddies if you still playing.

Hi, welcome back.  Core is still alive, fewer players than what it had years back, but I think the population is pretty stable and solid.   Servers are still constantly being updated and we just got act 24 from korea dekaron.   CoreMaster did say he had several things planned/new features to add to make the game better.  Give it a try.

19 hours ago, Silithia said:

Hello guyz, i had an old video of mine pop up in youtube of dekaron, and i really went sad about the game. Havent played in years, and i was wondering if server is alive and is it worth it coming back. Havent played Core for a really long time, but i was here since extreme servers and old fussion days. I hope i can meet some old war buddies if you still playing.

Try to visit the game and im sure you will remember some old names,  btw u are welcome to come back and play bro! 

Welcome back.There are still good ammount of players here on Core.Some oldies are returning also,so u may find some buds for sure!!

On 2019.11.17. at 2:34 PM, WHISTLER said:

Welcome back.There are still good ammount of players here on Core.Some oldies are returning also,so u may find some buds for sure!!

Don't know if I ever will be back :cray:

You must,even like a weekend player :(