Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HGM-LightSide

Autopots , GianneKate, SkeletonKing, Rated for harrasment

29 posts in this topic

Autopots , GianneKate, SkeletonKing, Rated are jailed for harrasment

all from same players so jailed for 1 Week until 8 january

2. Abusive Behavior:

• This can include vulgar, offensive or derogatory words or comments directed at another person. Although this is an adult game, barriers are put in place to ensure everyone can enjoy the game. We will Punish only those who abuse this with this vulgar, offensive or derogatory words. This also includes Account/Character names both In-Game and on the Forums.
• Punishment:
• 1st Offense 24 hours/ 1 Day jail time
• 2nd Offense 7 days jail time
• 3rd Offense Loss of character

AutoPots.pngGianneKate.pngRated.pngRated2.pngSkeletonKing.png

2 people like this

Now. I can see this a bias. 

Ps. Im not a friend of rated, auto, or any player. Just saying my thoughts. Not to protect or support any players. 

1 person likes this

This one look worse than those. And no action. 

this GM want to makes the server boring...trashtalk is part of the game they trashtalk me i dont complaints but if i trashtalk them i got Jailed?100% BIAS GM sorry to say but truth hurts!!!

this kind of GM give player the reason to quit game!!!

so many game to play if this GM want to play solo in Core let him be!!!

100% BIAS detected!!!

Rated2.png

see this photo they are 1 party come to PK me while im farming that is why responded kill them and trashtalk them its all part of the game if they can't handle trashtalk they should quit and delete there char then!!!

1 person likes this

No need to jail or punish this kind of report, there are more even worse trashtalks than these lol, i agree with u autopots, its always our instict to fight back after we are pked or bullied. I have saw this happenings few days back, what happened is some deathsquad guild members pked at ice 200 and idk who were pked other than autopots, now when some of deathsquad members tried to farm, autopots use his main chars to pk them back, then after that the trashtalk and flaming begin lol.  For me, its really part of the game, if u are matured enough, just ignored those hard talks lol, or talk back and dont be carried away by what u feel, this is just a game , and  game for mature players, if someone act like kid or whatever - dont entertain them its just simple.. i dont protect or side on either parties, but all i can say is - BIAS decision.. 

FFS .. THIS WAS ALL NORMAL FOR ME .. THAT KIND OF TRASHTALK IS NORMAL . WHATS HAPPENING IN THIS SERVER? MEH ..  

NO OFFENSE TO ANCY BUT . THAT KIND OF TRASHTALK IS NORMAL .. GM lightside you sure about this one?

not playing for 2 years but this kind of decision is for 10 years old :D

1 person likes this

If that rule number 2. applies to this case, so what about those previous bullying/racism/flaming/trashtalk reports on forums? How about them, why they arent punished like this LOL!

Sir LightSide no offense ^_^

i dont know what LightSide expecting me to do...1st of all i was just farming peacefully then DeathSquad member came to my spot and want take my spot like a boss i dont want to give them my spot so they PKed my Seg w/3xFury then i fight back and killed them after that they bring thier Guild Master Ancy and they PKed me again so what LightSide expect that i will say to them?keep coming,keep killing me i love it?keep disturbing me...in BA i kill weap boss they come then PKed me and ks my boss...what LightSide expect me to say?thank you for PKing me?

This server really need professional GM so badly!!!GM that can make PvP events not just expi and boss kill event...players did not make good set just to join those BORING events!!!

this is just facts no hurt feeling LightSide but u have to accept that this is a war game not farmville!!!!

1 person likes this

I dont see a reason light. As players said that its normal to trashtalk everyone this is a game but if that harrasment all players should be banned also for their bad attitude. :D

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, ExThunder said:

I dont see a reason light. As players said that its normal to trashtalk everyone this is a game but if that harrasment all players should be banned also for their bad attitude. :D

exactly lol

Here we go 

Core forum trash talk season 2 is here

you guys will never grow up pffs 

1 person likes this

Lightside are serious about this? Haaha i send all Ss i have.. Pls jail them too. Okay? Ty..:boredom:

16 minutes ago, {Lengendary}BlackButo said:

Lightside are serious about this? Haaha i send all Ss i have.. Pls jail them too. Okay? Ty..:boredom:

from who are you talking ? what SS ?

LightSide ur friend is Accussing me of hacking are you not gonna take some actions?and he called me retarded...its not harrassment?or this will be ignored b-coz he is ur close friend?okay not a BIG deal im not the type person cant accept trashtalk!!!

hackers.jpg

Is not really about the PK. Jailing with that SS really a Bias. 

We can see which is lightside and darkside. 

But saying Noob is OK. Trashtalkng is OK. But report trashtalk to jail player is not. 

Grow up. Enjoy the game. Dont kill the server, VIPs.

1 person likes this

I agree wity you bro, its so bias..

4 hours ago, GM-LightSide said:

from who are you talking ? what SS ?

Ss of harassment.. Pls take some action.. Jail them too.. Cause someone calling me noob. Huhuhu

Based on what I know, games like this that allow pk/pvp do allow some form of trash talking in a sense as it keeps server interesting.  What I understand from harassment is when threats become personal as to involve the player/his family/his friends in real life; when it involves religious/political discrimination; as well as when involving racism, a personal attack to target's race/group/ethnicity.

I don't see any of that here, it would seem to me like just "normal" trash talking which should be perfectly acceptable here.  Also, I also don't see it to be "spammy" enough that it interferes with one's gameplay and even so, that's the very reason why we have the "block" feature.  Furthermore, it is interesting to note that, there were previous reports from other players of the same nature that were deemed as "not a harassment" case, I don't want to color it differently, but I'll let the community judge.

2 people like this

Guys look what Ancy pm me he want to get banned on Pking him...i never say anything now...PK is allowed bro!!!just when u PK me in BA and Ice b4!!!not all the time is urs!!!

PK.jpg

Look guys how Ancy is...when PK me b4 i never complain now i PKed him he want me to get banned....hahahahah

PK1.jpg

3 minutes ago, AutoPots said:

Guys look what Ancy pm me he want to get banned on Pking him...i never say anything now...PK is allowed bro!!!just when PK me in BA and Ice b4!!!not all the time is urs!!!

PK.jpg

Not imposible. Hes GM friend. So expect worst in game.. Wait 2-3hrs GM darkside to the rescue!!

Ps: pls dont kill the server lightside

1 person likes this

How dumb can you guys be? Don’t you think he’s just trying to scare him? If people will get jailed for pk so delete this server from now lmao how stupid players can be 

well maybe lightside want this kind of gameplay ( WHILE YOU ARE FARMING SOMEONE PK YOU ) ITS PART OF THE GAME RIGHT? , AND THEN WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER AND PK HIM YOU JUST LEAVE AND NO TRASHTALK ( KIND OF BORING LMAO ) .. 

LIGHTSIDE 2020

1: NO TRASHTALK

2: AND WHEN YOU DEFEND YOURSELF BY TRASHTALKING TO UR ENEMIES YOU WILL GET JAILED / BAN

NO WONDER THIS SERVER IS DYING .. PKING AND TRASHTALKING IS PART OF THE GAME THAT IS WHY YOU STRIVE HARD , YOU FARM HARD SO YOU WILL GET STRONGER SO YOU WILL KILL THOSE BASTARDS KILLED YOU IN THE GAME RIGHT ? 

POOR DECISION LIGHTSIDE JUST SAYIN MAN :) 

IM NOT FRIENDS ANY OF THEM BUT THAT KIND OF DECISION SO LAME BRUH .REAL TALK LMAO ..

10 hours ago, {Champion}Janan said:

How dumb can you guys be? Don’t you think he’s just trying to scare him? If people will get jailed for pk so delete this server from now lmao how stupid players can be 

So Ancy is gay?  Using that way to scare ppl. 

Your way is better. They Trashtalk you, you trashtalk too. Teach them to be like that sir, since you are in same guild now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0