Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vatok

Some question

6 posts in this topic

Good evening. I’ve been playing for about a week and a half on a9, and I’ve already got some experience playing on the server. However, deciding to move to a6, I came across some nuances and questions in terms of pumping (if you keep in mind that the quests are completely absent).
1) In what places can I get at least somehow PP and Grade points (I am level 144). In similar locations with a9, mobs do not give anything.
2) Does DK-Square work? I read a large portion of guides on the same forum about how to use it, but it doesn’t let it on the dk itself.
3) Knowing that the system of degeneration is operating on the server, I expected to fly to the level of 200 cheerfully and without problems and only there to start farming. Is there some kind of chip, not knowing about which pumping will always be boring?
I apologize for my google english

Quest are temporary disabled due to server crashed. So, dksquare is work fine no had problem on it. Let me ask u do u had experience in a6 server instead? A9 isnt same guides in levels not same on a6. If u would like to play a6 i can send u a simple guides for easy levels If u had a discord we haved a easier communication. What u waiting for? Send me a message in discord! hope i get ure point.

From what I understand is that some quests have been disabled to prevent the server from crashing. DK Square is working properly. I have been gone a while, I have just since returned. But I believe there are some maps on A6 which allow farming GP/PP like you would do EXP. Even though, I am completely unsure at the moment. There are different guides for both server, since they are both different from each other. The A9 server has a much slower rate of exp, GP, PP gain and no reborn system; unlike the A6 server which has a higher rate of exp, GP, PP gain, and there is a reborn system that allows you to reborn up to 5 times to gain more stats for your character. If you have any follow up questions, you can always PM us staff members directly, but if you want a faster response, I would recommend joining our public discord group. 

I hope this was helpful, please feel free to PM any one of us staff members if you have any more questions or issues you need assistance with.

1 person likes this

as i know until now it is only posible to get PP/GP in DK Square or in xp event when i spawn some mobs from DF 250

Please increase the reward gp/pp and DKsquare so it would not be boring to play. when you won, you got just 8-10k gp and when lose its like 3-4k,  and almost same rewards even u finish every rounds/matches in different durations...