Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest CAPTAINTWINBALDE

WTF IS THAT

9 posts in this topic

@HGM-LightSide !WTF IS THAT YOUR GAME BUG MAKE ME LOSE A PVP BET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT RUN FROM PVP ZONE I DIDNT HAVE 10 COUNTDOWN I WAS STILL 1.4M SHIELD WE WAS FIGHTING FOR 1MINUTE AND ITS MAKE ME LSOE?????? REALLLY I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MY 20K DKS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOAD OVER 1000 EURO IN THIS FKN GAME /I DONT CARE TO LOSE 20K DKS IF THE GUY KILLED ME. BUT WHEN ITS A GAME BUG AND I LOSE 20K DKS BECAUSE OF THIS I SWEAR I LOAD OVER 1000 EURO HERE GO CHECK ! IF U DONT GIVE ME MY DKS BACK BECEAUSE OF UR SERVER BUG I WILL NEVER LOAD NOT EVEN 1 CENNNNNNNNNNNNNNT!!!!!!!!! REPLY ME FASTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, Guest CAPTAINTWINBALDE said:

@HGM-LightSide !WTF IS THAT YOUR GAME BUG MAKE ME LOSE A PVP BET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDNT RUN FROM PVP ZONE I DIDNT HAVE 10 COUNTDOWN I WAS STILL 1.4M SHIELD WE WAS FIGHTING FOR 1MINUTE AND ITS MAKE ME LSOE?????? REALLLY I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME MY 20K DKS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOAD OVER 1000 EURO IN THIS FKN GAME /I DONT CARE TO LOSE 20K DKS IF THE GUY KILLED ME. BUT WHEN ITS A GAME BUG AND I LOSE 20K DKS BECAUSE OF THIS I SWEAR I LOAD OVER 1000 EURO HERE GO CHECK ! IF U DONT GIVE ME MY DKS BACK BECEAUSE OF UR SERVER BUG I WILL NEVER LOAD NOT EVEN 1 CENNNNNNNNNNNNNNT!!!!!!!!! REPLY ME FASTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @DEV-Samurai

You donate for dshop. Doesnt mean your not beaten by someone!! Dont involve staff on your stupidity.

Easy tot rashtalk when its not happen to you but bro karma is a bitch one day tis will  happen to you and u will seee

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha and this was ur karma cap

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Guest CaptainTwinBlade said:

Easy tot rashtalk when its not happen to you but bro karma is a bitch one day tis will  happen to you and u will seee

Nope bro.. Cause i accept when someone defeat me.. I said "gf" not pvp bet ..thats your karma bro. Not mine

Its simple stop betting so u wont lose anything:blum2:

1 person likes this

Sad again capt, no one cares if u are donator or not hahah .. bet more kid

cry baby just cry bcuz he was about to lose 

people like u should ban hahahahah

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0