7 posts in this topic

Patch 6.12. :
- Christmas ended - removed all temporary event items
- Christmas Ardeca changed to Winter Ardeca theme
- All quests are back (test stage)
- Platinum bullion added to Dshop
- Pure Korea Costume added to Dshop
- Alchemist's Will added to Dshop
- Added Pass, Nium, Tatum Mavrics to game and monsters drop (random monsters)
- Added 4x DK-Square Treasure to DK-Square Map (Camps area):

• Drops random mavrics (max 7), respawn 5 minutes

- Added 4x Grade EXP/PP Stone to DK-Square Battle (Middle pyramid area):

• Each stone gives 2500 GP/PP, respawn 5 minutes

- Updated NPC Karin:

• Changed to Carmen and added ability to make option: Magic, Noble, Divine items using Mavrics
  • * Note: Only normal and Unique items can be used in this system, Legendary (Green) items cannot be used.

- Updated Crespo Abyss map:

• Added Grade Exp/Purchase Points to Crespo Abyss monsters

- Statue of Luck EXP has been raised

- Other miscellanous bugs fixed

ok all seems good til we get to the < Added Pass, Nium, Tatum Mavrics to game and monsters drop (random monsters)>   which monster is this all monsters any map  for random or is it specific map  cause if we go based as implied  to game and monsters means all monsters all maps  given this impression  so u can farm ardeca and it will drop there 

which camp the 1 when u respawn with the team the post   or the camp area where u first come to choose a side and look at the lobby's,  for those treasures 

also trying to get people with incentives to get them there to farm first with wings and now with grade points heheheh  lolz   statue of luck wheres that i never noticed that in crespo 

as it is mentioned random can be any monsters on any maps

welp nothing falls in any maps and all ppl are doing is running back and forth between camps in dk square to farm the treasure boxes for the mavics  thats all .and the rest you can forget they won't farm like that,  rather disappointed the direction this is going   now dk square is  dk loot box not for grade  points at all or pvp for winning the dk square 

I think the "random monsters" kind of thing was done intentionally since mavric system is supposed to be really end-game content and not any easier.  It was even debated whether or not it should be added since it might be unfair for those who specifically hunt for good optioned items from bosses (DN) relying on random drop rate alone, but mavrics were eventually added, probably some sort of a test phase.  We will see how it turns out moving forward.

As for DKSQ, Dev-Samurai can change the mechanics anytime but we have to actually propose an alternative.  We should also be thankful that Dev finally listened and made GP/PP from DKSQ higher than DF hell, he even added GP/PP farming from under crespo, and these are all positive changes.

Statue of luck are the exp statues spawned by HGM LightSide during boss events/exp events.

I SEE  guess u have no clue 

Very interesting conclusion that I have no clue of what I am talking about, but no matter. 

I am well aware of the very low drop rate and problems with dksq right now, that's why I did say Dev-Samurai can change the mechanics of any of these systems anytime, but we actually have to list alternatives to help Dev-Samurai understand what us players want!   Instead of just complaining, let's hear some possible solutions.

huh .....??:crazy: and yea dk square is broken now lolz   and there is no alternatives to DOING IT RIGHT ,as well as being a discussion on a particular aspect that will lead to a post in the report bugs , rather than report a false bug or non existent issue for nothing ,i was confirming as to whether regardless of rate  the fact that if any dropped at all and if it was all maps and really any monster any where ,and that i don't think it would be set so low as to require months of farming to have but a hand full mavics  .When you been farming for days in many different maps and nothing drops you sorta  become suspicious and wonder if its not bugged and lastly they know what the players want ,as we all do ,you have to figure out your own way to achieve your goals whether you farm  ,make items to sell ,champion,  wheeler and dealer or just avid player ,the path  you chose will determine your outcome  .  In the end they should have made mavics drop in crespo instead  like same rates as argates (plentiful)   dk square for rank and gpoints ppoints  df for dks feathers and dn rings in all bosses helion plain for all classes in treasures  to be used to make +13 and dn  ice for argates  and in all maps less gear more more dk feathers dragon tokens  dks  larger amount dill drops (greater incentive for farming) as well as up the quality of there drops and so on 

considering this ..........