Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abudunn

Argate System - Too Hard / Impossibile

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody ,

i think this argument is the same for most server i have played... and i'ts the principal reason of people left and let die the servers .

The generation changes and we all don't have too much time to play , u have to consider most of ppl in game , Dekaron in general ,

have work and want to have fun more easily.

It's free to play but im sure you can attract people tha can donate some to keep it alive.

I'm the kind of person that like to donate something and contribute to keep alive the server and maybe get something usefull to play better,

so  i bought wings - costume - many 20%...22%+++ talys, socket taly, weapon., gems... ecc ...

I talked with much ppl in the server and i'm pretty sure you are experiencing the same issue ... first of all it's about the difficulties to make a +13 even +12 items .

I've tried to use many strategies to do the upgrade but i still  fail and fail ... relog, wait one day, upgrade the needed item after first fail ...

I was lucky once making a +13 speedboots  after 30 failed...( i mean one +13 and the rest failed at +10 and +11 )

and once making a dragon wep from 3x +12 bhought on dshop. 

I understand that's something sould  be not 100% but it's too hard , i repeat.... seems impossible.

I'm even pretty sure that if u dont want ppl get frustrate , like i'm going to be... , and left the server for that reason

you owner should consider in real to increase much more the % success rate.

I know already like six people moving out for that reason ... and the crazy thing they play now on worste and bugged server, 

i even know much people on ****** Server ready and desirous to find new server to have fun but they cant find or they don't want to waste time ... 

Hope u will think about and try make changes.

Greetings, Abudunn

ok to set u straight  whether u have time or not to play is of no consequence it like those that exploit with fishing and yea i came across something most disturbing recently ,but that ill save for another day ,

and excuse for time or not  is of no difference and irrelevant  i work 6 days a week 

and note any thing bought in dshop wep has 0% on it 

fortifying is a particular thing that relates to the item drop and it % of success vs the throw of the fortifier   ,example   lets say you get a wep and the wep drops with 5% success on it  the fortifier will turn out a success rate based on lvl so as the lvl increases the rate drops so even with a tali at 30%  +5% and at +12  1%   that  makes a 1;36 chance of success provided by  the fortifier in the spin cause the fortifier acts like a slot machine and will spin based on the odds of the rate given for that lvl  so at +1  50/50    at +13   .01 on a 100 what does that mean   that on 1000 times u spin u have a chance of a success ,now as u add the tali and the items rate  ull move up to .36 % OF SUCCESS  that's why all those  relog and weird techniques is just coincidence when u succeed

and yea it took you 30   ive been at it for years and done a 100s   and to date made only 3 item +13 and 1 +12 and that's in 15 yrs so be happy with the success u got  and main public is worse 

+1    = 50%           <_< public  35

+2    = 45%           <_<    30

+3    = 40%          (bellow sucks)      <_< 25

+4    = 40%           <_<10

+5    = 40%          <_<5

+6    = 35%            <_<3

+7    = 30%           <_<2

+8    = 30%         <_<1

+9    = 20%         <_<.5

+10  = 5%         <_<.2

+11  = 1%         <_<.1

+12  = 1%         <_<.05

+13  = 0.01%         <_<.001

1 person likes this

Hi @happycat , Hi Everibody,

i appreciate your reply on my post, confirming and clarify the random low succes rate :) instead of public succes rate .

As i said , or maybe not, i play Dekaron from years ...

i know how hard is it to fortify items, but i'm asking you to consider that we are playing on a ,surely awesome, private server where i sadly didn't seeing much people aorund.

What i'm try to explain is only my opionion, i'm not using the work as an excuse, there is no sense in that ... excuse for what in particular? that's the reality :)

I see much people can't donate or they don't want to ,

so i really appreciate how the game logics works to let people play free, maybe harder right ?! 

But even much people come here and quit because they don't find a way to have fun but only frustrated even when they donate,

so something, in my opinion, should be have a different point of view.

Increase success rate should be not only end as itself but requires consequences of new things, like increase a bit difficulties on farm or require new talisman from dshop etc...

A little broad discussion right ?! :blink:

At Same time, i repeat, i find here an awesome server where i see fianlly a way to have fun,  hard leveling ranking , items , dungeons ...

But something

Have a Great Day,

Abudunn.

p.s: 

There is a post in the forum says that dshop wep have the same % succes rate as 'normal'

but as you say its 0~0.01% even if not from dshop rgiht ?! :lol: 

it will break if it fail , only 5% succes chance at +13

Fortify Rates (Armors and Weapons) :

• [ +1 ] 99%
  • [ +2 ] 99%
  • [ +3 ] 99%
  • [ +4 ] 95%
  • [ +5 ] 90%
  • [ +6 ] 85%
  • [ +7 ] 80%
  • [ +8 ] 75%
  • [ +9 ] 65%
  • [ +10 ] 40%
  • [ +11 ] 20%
  • [ +12 ] 10%
  • [ +13 ] 5%

On 3/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, Abudunn said:

Hi Everybody ,

i think this argument is the same for most server i have played... and i'ts the principal reason of people left and let die the servers .

The generation changes and we all don't have too much time to play , u have to consider most of ppl in game , Dekaron in general ,

have work and want to have fun more easily.

It's free to play but im sure you can attract people tha can donate some to keep it alive.

I'm the kind of person that like to donate something and contribute to keep alive the server and maybe get something usefull to play better,

so  i bought wings - costume - many 20%...22%+++ talys, socket taly, weapon., gems... ecc ...

I talked with much ppl in the server and i'm pretty sure you are experiencing the same issue ... first of all it's about the difficulties to make a +13 even +12 items .

I've tried to use many strategies to do the upgrade but i still  fail and fail ... relog, wait one day, upgrade the needed item after first fail ...

I was lucky once making a +13 speedboots  after 30 failed...( i mean one +13 and the rest failed at +10 and +11 )

and once making a dragon wep from 3x +12 bhought on dshop. 

I understand that's something sould  be not 100% but it's too hard , i repeat.... seems impossible.

I'm even pretty sure that if u dont want ppl get frustrate , like i'm going to be... , and left the server for that reason

you owner should consider in real to increase much more the % success rate.

I know already like six people moving out for that reason ... and the crazy thing they play now on worste and bugged server, 

i even know much people on ****** Server ready and desirous to find new server to have fun but they cant find or they don't want to waste time ... 

Hope u will think about and try make changes.

Greetings, Abudunn

Holla. I just laugh when i seeing this thread about fails gears, when u play a game their is a lose and success. Well success is success and fail is fail that the game is. Why everyone keep argument with this kind of message. First of all, why u still using 20% 22% 25% 30% talisman? That is really obvious. Don't be stupid 18% talisman is a real talisman, u don't even understand? When high percent talisman isn't release yet. And so, what talisman are we use we still made +13 without high percent talisman and we using 18% talisman. Put this in ure mind bro!

Hi @ExThunder ,

i appreciate your reply and ...ehehehe... i'm happy to see u find something make u laugh :).   i like laugh ... and even happyness.

I'm sure that laugh don't make u assuming the other people are stupid  :) .

I agree when you say fail is fail and success is a succes , who can say the contrair,

but here i'm talking about a part of it, that is % succes rate , where we should all have an opinion for sure...

And still not clear when i don't read any new arguments to think differently.

In some way i see you agree with me,  when you talk about Dshop Talysman seems useless ,

to be honest i dont'like the random things on Dshop, that sound like gamble, better put different % talysman freely to buy at different prices.

I even thank you for your position were assuming that  you make items with 18% talysman, as i said it's a board discussion.

I still think that department require a new point of view.

Thank you very much,

Have a great Day,

Abudunn.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0