Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swan

More Events!

21 posts in this topic

Good day peeps, hope everyone are doing ok?

I've been playing for some weeks now, and all events that I can see is XP and boss if I'm not wrong? I was wondering if the staff could bring back some of the good old events such as Last Man Standing, 2v2, 3v3 etc., Hide and Seek for example. Would be so much fun to have some more events, and I guess it will get more people online aswell. Looking forward to hear from the staff!

If some of you other guys have other suggestions please leave it under here.

- Swan :D

5 people like this

Sir already suggested that many times, seems staff dont have time to host few events, many reasons always, hope they get new active staffs that would make events... 

4 hours ago, asa123 said:

Sir already suggested that many times, seems staff dont have time to host few events, many reasons always, hope they get new active staffs that would make events... 

the reason they dont want to recruit more staff is because other staffs were corrupt , and they were playing also in a6 server . just be thankful lightside is here .doing some events solo. 

i  better suggest core master will be the 2nd staff in a-6 server since hes doing nothin rofl

2 hours ago, KingBread said:

the reason they dont want to recruit more staff is because other staffs were corrupt , and they were playing also in a6 server . just be thankful lightside is here .doing some events solo. 

i  better suggest core master will be the 2nd staff in a-6 server since hes doing nothin rofl

Lol yeah, but its so boring every week the events are only boss spawn and exp event, even boss spawn is bug when some1 kb it to the wall, u know what i mean, what is the point of that boss spawn, weekly or daily events what makes server more active, for me its better than if they will add trusted staffs, i know there are still old gms that arent corrupt and can come back to core staff team,  i think a week with additional 2-3 events  would be better than afking or shouting in ardeca , since dk sq and karons ship arent active as we are expecting and if ever there is dk square, people only farms mavrics and no more competition and they will be mad if u join and pk people inside lol..

1 person likes this

Nop swan its a PVE server what do you expect.. No pvp events bcoz light doesnt like hosting them , staffs dont assist on bets anymore bcoz god knows why so yeah lets farm to make sets and then do nothing with them XD

2 people like this

1 hour ago, {KING}Shinji said:

Nop swan its a PVE server what do you expect.. No pvp events bcoz light doesnt like hosting them , staffs dont assist on bets anymore bcoz god knows why so yeah lets farm to make sets and then do nothing with them XD

Yea farm op sets and still unable to do pvp coz afraid to lose or what or just for display chars... lol, 

Sir swan if u like more fun, visit ice castle anytime and start pking hahahaha.... would be better...battle arena too, 

11 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

Sad, but it's true.. There is nothing more to do right now, just farm and make/buy gear. And then do kinda nothing, maybe a pvp or two. But nothing like the good old days with daily events, huge pk wars etc.

10 hours ago, asa123 said:

Sir swan if u like more fun, visit ice castle anytime and start pking hahahaha.... would be better...battle arena too, 

I do visit those places from time to time to take out some of the maaaad farmers yes :lol:

2 people like this

The server transfered into PVE Server since all the staff kicked except of LightSide.. Hes not really cares about PK/PVP Players, I even heard staff isnt even support PVP Bet anymore. is that a joke?
Im asking from staff for months already to host events for PK/PVP players like us but as you noticed already no one cares and I dont even count those 2/3 pvp events Inori hosted at 6am server time that only few players participated

Where is 1v1? 2v2? 3v3? LMS? LPS? DKSQ? we have 2 specific event for almost 1 year already

1 person likes this

Sad but its the fact.. even bug or map glitches lol they dont plan to fix it, idk how many times we gonna suggest just to make this server better.. 

Need some fresh blood in the staff team :) Light is doing a wonderful job as always, but he cannot satisfy everyone. We neeeeed atleast one GM that hosts regularly pvp events. 

Korrz hasn’t been active in 6 months... was suposed to be the ‘savior’ of core, guess we can all agree he hasn’t achieved much lol

2 people like this

well this is the time they need to make a decision about adding staffs because all players were coming back in the game to play again and guess what this is like a " farmville  game " and not a mmorpg anymore .

@HGM-LightSide i suggest you to recruit one of your trusted colleague / friend or an old staff who can be trusted in the server to make events .. 

so many players playing the game again this is the time and the opportunity to make the server top 1 again in extremetop100. .. 

I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THIS IS THE TIME TO MAKE A MOVE .ADD 1 - 2 GMS TO MAKE 1-3 EVENTS PER WEEK PLAYERS WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT THAT .

AND FIX THE DK-SQUARE 

ILL SAY IT AGAIN . THIS IS THE TIME ! DONT LOSE ALL THE PLAYERS YOU HAVE NOW, JUST ADD 1 OR 2 GMS I KNOW UR DOING UR JOB BUT THEY NEED MORE STAFFS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TIME ZONE , RECRUIT 2 GMS WHO CAN MAKE EVENTS IN A DIFFERENT TIME ZONES .

I EVEN INVITE MY OLD FRIENDS TO PLAY AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT? THEY DO NOTHIN 

@Core-Master JUST ADD 1 - 2 GMS TIME TO MOVE NOW , THE SERVER IS NOW IN SHAPE DONT LOSE IT .

After a6 was released, there was 2 old gms came back i think siren and i forgot who was the other 1, that was more better since they are active hosting few events,  core master can add them back for assisting making events.. pls dont think 1st about bias or corrupt staff members, all we need is that additional events specially in weekdays its so boring, even pk is boring, no dk sq always bugged after updates lol, 

4 hours ago, asa123 said:

After a6 was released, there was 2 old gms came back i think siren and i forgot who was the other 1, that was more better since they are active hosting few events,  core master can add them back for assisting making events.. pls dont think 1st about bias or corrupt staff members, all we need is that additional events specially in weekdays its so boring, even pk is boring, no dk sq always bugged after updates lol, 

i prefer only 1 gm than having a bias and corrupt gms , remember the edited items? , Zack the unkillable VS lmao .. they were kick out for some reason .

its better to add GM with less restrictions, they can make that happen ofc .  

why u making this topic Sleaze:blum2:

even ure friends full support here u never be back bro:blum2:

we don't want also you 

don't be brave on sleaze

you the worst thing we can wish to this server @ExThunder

4 hours ago, ExThunder said:

why u making this topic Sleaze:blum2:

even ure friends full support here u never be back bro:blum2:

The failure guard that holding the title ''The Shortest staff memebr of Core'' talking? 

you got kicked after less than 1 week as a guard lmao

Please don't flame the post guys, stick to the topic instead ^

1 person likes this

No more guard or gms coz they make it possible to trade up the wings and other dshop stuff. Less scam .. Also no more asking for MM to trade up some stuff. 

47 minutes ago, IiIOntiLngIiI said:

No more guard or gms coz they make it possible to trade up the wings and other dshop stuff. Less scam .. Also no more asking for MM to trade up some stuff. 

I know, but that is a good thing tho. But new players also need for example a Guard that can answear question both in game and on forum for people asking about stuff. Guardians are not only there for beeing MM, but also to help both new and old players with questions.