Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
{Champion}Janan

Balance Balance Balance

32 posts in this topic

Sure, i think same Janan

1 person likes this

I think Janan is right, something needs to change in this regard, we want more action.

2 people like this

I agree bro 

3 people like this

I agree x100, kinda boring atm..

2 people like this

I agree with Janan, the only missing in this game is the PVP events, Last man standing, 1v1/2v2/6v6 pvp events, guild pvp events, and many more...

I hope this thread made by janan will be recognized by the staff and im sure 99% of players will agree with this,

This is what we need now, revive the events that most will benefit, im sure most people are geared now with DN items easily made, they will be now competent enough to join with those events.

1 person likes this

I agree with janan, please do events we need those.

1 person likes this

I agree a couple classes are a bit too op 

1 person likes this

I agree, we need more events going on during week days! mainly pvp events I have in mind, but would gladly take some kill the GM etc. Would love to see some retierd GMs return or new ones added to the team! 

And as mentioned above some classes has insane dmg compared to others, and with multiple hits. As for example 'Rapite' (VS) and one the meister skills for bagi(can't remember the name) Probably more classes/skills but those are the ones that crossed my mind now.

1 person likes this

I gues ure point is want to back ure friend shit? xD stop thinking that ure friend back. u never had a gm to protect u lol. dont make me laugh. they said already that theyre trying to contact old staff not fck new staff team. So, bye! :blum2: before u make this topic u should understand u said, u want pvp event? Are u out of ure mind? If only pvp u looking. u can ask for pvp in ardeca on random player lol. Im sure there will be a next topic in same friend also. I cant wait!:bye::blum2:

1 person likes this

Make core great again ! HAUHAUHAU 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, ExThunder said:

I gues ure point is want to back ure friend shit? xD stop think that ure friend back. u never had a gm to protect u lol. dont make me laugh. they said already that theyre trying to contact old staff not fck new staff team. So, bye! :blum2:

Sir please disregard that thinking about what happened before, i know we dont want them to be back but, for now our main concern is to bring this server better, if u dont like this thread and you are against this,please leave and stop feeding negative comments here. The topic creator made this for this game's sake, and improvement.

And you Sir btw, you are a retired staff ,why not come back and help assist making events, it would be more apreciated rather than feeding negative comments here.... 

Thanks for response Core Staff, You prove yourselves everytime, no matter how many players asking, nobody cares :) 

3 people like this

We will never get attention about that..

dont worry this server going to close:biggrin:

I'm agree with you, this server can't survive with only one GM that's always doing the same 2 events over and over, they must hire more gms asap, we need good ones like, Last man standing, hide and seek, kill the gm, trivia events, pvp events, the champs events...

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, FierCeSBOrn said:

I'm agree with you, this server can't survive with only one GM that's always doing the same 2 events over and over, they must hire more gms asap, we need good ones like, Last man standing, hide and seek, kill the gm, trivia events, pvp events, the champs events...

How can they hire back new or old gms , if few here still thinks about gm being bias or being corrupt... they want this server to be dead than to hire new staff that can help hosting events..thats the staffs mentality right now and some few.. so we gonna play this forever boring server if nothing is taken action.. imagine this post was created few days ago and some staff who was online never comment or shown attention to this thread, i think this is pointless, lets wait until this server will be totally shutdown, we cant play like this honestly, we made farm narukes, make saphire weps, farm and buy mavrics and make dn items, and no events for max geared players, not saying for only geared but only boss spawn and exp event is active event every weekends, with a bug drop on boss when killed on the wall..

Idk how many time we gonna suggest for this, GL for this server, PVE and AFK server..

1 person likes this

Sad but true. Already made an topic, with a little hope that they would get the point. It's sad, and it looks like they really don't care anymore.. This also shows when they can't comment on any of the topics that have been made. Even now with the covid19 shit, and more people playing they should take advantage of this.

u cant have a class balance simple reason is the weapons gear and rings  moment u have and  put on op items it over the balance is what it is based on the items u choose to the stats you put all chars are balanced it what people do to there set up that makes the  the strengths or weakness  of that player\char   janan  for a long time there been that corruption in the staff and only way to solve it for that time is to dismiss all and kick them  as far as events for pvp ,welp , this game originally is a quest based with farming  game that ties in pvp dgs and instances together to give a rounded experience  ,and also to ensure player interest and to help beat boredom and allow a change  of adventure .

now as far as staff goes look what can i say core wants to hire players as staff or any body for that matter 

good intentions aside it seems that all they have recruited in the past have eventually succumb to some form  of greed    

we don't want to assume all are corrupt but given circumstances and the fact of the matter it soon becomes apparent ,that yes they all are in the end, and all look to exploit in 1 way  or another its just a matter of time , time tells all 

as far as events go welp, yep they need more at least 2 a day   1 involving a castle or fort  to capture    and the other and arena based event  like coliseum 

and yes MANY FIXES if they do it right  and proper   considering the game in the state and the action lvl it is now  fixing things is critically needed    

and ive passed many a year suggesting  and criticizing all for nothing ,and no you won't get and answer cause it' s FOR THEM TO KNOW AND US NEVER TO FIND OUT

and they are not obliged to answer ,the'll answer when and how they feel like and as to care hey facts are facts 

and for some reason i think the fix that it  needs will take server down 2 days  or more  and its work ,  i think they are trying to avoid the work or its beyond the technical aptitude of the dev or they like it broken like that who knows why they are not fixing the host and server  is beyond us but 1 thing is for sure the care level that's needed is not there  

1 person likes this

I mean, this is a topic that gets old to be honest. Every year Dekaron has been played there is always a topic about "balancing". The fact is, there wont EVER be a "good enough" balance to please you "all" because of the rapid growth of Dekaron. And by growth i mean changes dramatically into gears, rings, auras, gems, skills etc . Want to know what really broke the balance? It started when we gave the option of farming super OP Rings. Way back when "Oceanus" and "perses" and "Vado Mori" rings etc. It made "certain" classes benefit hugely from it and people who did not have the $$ or time to farm those rings super underpowered. (Sure if you're good enough you can still win people purely based off skill, but imagine if you had OP Gears & that skill level? You would be more OP asf) 

Fast forward, to now. We have Sapphire weps, Earings, Ranks that give u extra stats, 8% CD 8% DMG gems, Fury & Shield Auras, EVEN MORE OP RINGS, Gems for wings and boots, and now the option to DN any wep for OP stats IF you're lucky. Sure i think some classes are a bit OP, like Hunter , Bagi, Cs and so on. But to be demanding DEVS and GMs to just fix it? You're crazy. Of course it would be nice to expect them to do this, but its not an easy task. Why? Because it would take LOTS and LOTS of testing. and EVEN WITH lots of testing. The earings, rings, gears, and gems/stats of DN will break that balance. 

To see balance again, we would have to have everything go back to basics like it was in 2012-2014 id say give or take a year less or more. Meaning, everyone has the chance to get the same type of gears and rings and gems so it will PURELY be based off of Skill and not your gears. This game has now become more gear and ring based. 

Whats the Moral of this? Its never going to happen or atleast it wont satisfy everyone, and YOU CANT PLEASE everyone. Even if we as a player are happy with some "minor" changes that might benefit our class, other people will just complain AGAIN. And we will see ANOTHER post like this. 

I dont blame you guys for posting your guy's concern for balance. Honestly the energy and wanting a balanced community is positive! And im glad you guys are trying to keep what seems like a "dead" server. and trying to promote ways to make it better.  I have loved this game for a long time and ive been here for as long as anyone currently id say with the exception of a few. i started back in 2011-2012. I only wish Core good luck and some how some way Core has this spot in my heart that always makes me jump on from time to time even if i take 1 year or months breaks. 

I do support this post and am interested to see what future plans Core has in terms of balancing however, I see the same post every year and with rapid growth in gears, rings, gems etc. Its going to be too hard to find a balance to "please" everyone, but im all for testing and trying. :) 

Good Luck. 

4 people like this

As i knew telling ure alt GM is not allowed. Why this sleaze shits? Telling everyone his alt. xD IT IS ON RULES. Trying hard janan so u will be have a protection when u scam players. u cant scam now? Cause no one protect u? HAHAHAHAHA dont u remember Hastes hunter that u hijack. Bro no more. Stop making this thread. I knew there will be a next topic same problem!:blum2:

Everyone knows he is not a clean fighter(toxic ser), but he says right, the pvp balance is 0.

For example wtf is that segu "diskalo" wich makes 0 resist on any opponent. Thats means no matter how much def you have it does spr dmg, so if i good carculate a full spr segu can do 80-100k x10 times easy, each 170-180 skills. Borrow me a segu set and i can make a video about it.

This is one of huge class ballance bug i example it here.

By the way here is alott class bug on server and there is no staff for fix it, they wont listen the player base whos played years here.

For fck shake who the hell need new costume n wings, ring n shit when cant do a good pvp without huge bug ? O.o 

Thats my short opinion.

Ps: More power for core ! :D

We just need pvp events so its not boring every week, 2-3 events on weekdays will be good than  shouting/selling and afk in ardeca.

21 minutes ago, asa123 said:

We just need pvp events so its not boring every week, 2-3 events on weekdays will be good than  shouting/selling and afk in ardeca.

Bro cmon. only pvp event u want? There is a simple way. u can ask pvp in random players in ardeca. Why u need a pvp event? so, do u think there is a lot of players attend in event? so u talk u want the price in pvp event? It is not posible that much attend in event remember were not same location or place u should know that. Dont be like janan so dramatic. He just want his friend back in staff that the reason that why he here full of drama, so someone protect him.:blum2: 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead