Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
{Champion}Janan

Balance Balance Balance

32 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LioNSouL said:

Everyone knows he is not a clean fighter(toxic ser), but he says right, the pvp balance is 0.

For example wtf is that segu "diskalo" wich makes 0 resist on any opponent. Thats means no matter how much def you have it does spr dmg, so if i good carculate a full spr segu can do 80-100k x10 times easy, each 170-180 skills. Borrow me a segu set and i can make a video about it.

This is one of huge class ballance bug i example it here.

By the way here is alott class bug on server and there is no staff for fix it, they wont listen the player base whos played years here.

For fck shake who the hell need new costume n wings, ring n shit when cant do a good pvp without huge bug ? O.o 

Thats my short opinion.

Ps: More power for core ! :D

Well what about HB? Let’s say I hit her 18-20k and she hitting 16k, add her dmg reflect buff that hitting back 50% of my dmg around 40 secs duration so I’m hitting 20k vs 26k + her abanormal so it’s just a machine you can’t stop, you thought that’s all? No. When she using Vital + dmg reflect I’m hitting 3-4K but still getting back 8-10k. Cool, hitting less and getting more what a good balance 

what about mage on full buff? Getting 27k (70k 4x from trans skill) while hitting 7-8k Why not to increase the max resistance cap? 
maybe because no one cares.

4 hours ago, ExThunder said:

Bro cmon. only pvp event u want? There is a simple way. u can ask pvp in random players in ardeca. Why u need a pvp event? so, do u think there is a lot of players attend in event? so u talk u want the price in pvp event? It is not posible that much attend in event remember were not same location or place u should know that. Dont be like janan so dramatic. He just want his friend back in staff that the reason that why he here full of drama, so someone protect him.:blum2: 

Hahaha its not the price what we are looking for lol, its for all players to have more fun and be excited whenever there are upcominy events. Like before Inori have scheduled some events and players were aware and preparing to join, btw its not only pvp events we are looking for, there are events like kill the gm,treasure hunt,sit with gm and many more. Yeah we are on different time zones, but it will depend on the hosting gm if when he will do the event, its your problem if u missed the event or u were busy, ofc the hosting gm would make the event on the times that have many online players..

2 hours ago, {Champion}Janan said:

Well what about HB? Let’s say I hit her 18-20k and she hitting 16k, add her dmg reflect buff that hitting back 50% of my dmg around 40 secs duration so I’m hitting 20k vs 26k + her abanormal so it’s just a machine you can’t stop, you thought that’s all? No. When she using Vital + dmg reflect I’m hitting 3-4K but still getting back 8-10k. Cool, hitting less and getting more what a good balance 

what about mage on full buff? Getting 27k (70k 4x from trans skill) while hitting 7-8k Why not to increase the max resistance cap? 
maybe because no one cares.

That vital drain + reflect is not a joke , i experien e same against hb thats no balance, u do 4k while hb have vital drain and reflect, and u still take 10k+ from reflect lol, 

1 person likes this

Still  no matter what we saying here staff will always keep ignoring the players concern...

Hai

There is few way to make this game fun

1. Auto event - boss spawn with good item like boss event

2. Pvp event - mybe can adjust every week

3. Create new quest with good reward - rework old quest

4. Balance character in game - skill hero / +- cool down

I think this will be more fun then before because there is something new we can do 

1 person likes this

On 7.5.2020 at 7:29 AM, ExThunder said:

Bro cmon. only pvp event u want? There is a simple way. u can ask pvp in random players in ardeca. Why u need a pvp event? so, do u think there is a lot of players attend in event? so u talk u want the price in pvp event? It is not posible that much attend in event remember were not same location or place u should know that. Dont be like janan so dramatic. He just want his friend back in staff that the reason that why he here full of drama, so someone protect him.:blum2: 

I will bother you everytime I will see your face TwinBlade please stop talk bs I don't mind u were a gm, I wont even rent you to play my hairy balls;)

do a favor to all forum members stop show your ugly face Ive no idea why you keep doing it when you saw no one even love you (or even talk with you friendly )xD you a trash person I'm sure you out of friends that's why you also acting like that dude  stop it.

Anyway guys nothing new Core owner already proved himself 3years ago when champions even didn't got their t-shirt hahha

no idea how/why players keep crying about it . people already tried before and nothing changed.

• im not telling anyone leave this game but staff face already known. DEAL WITH IT :big_boss:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead