Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
{Champion}Zack

Some years ago =)

43 posts in this topic

Just come and play back , it might help old players to come too and improve the server,

2 people like this

You never know :)

WELL THIS WAS  THE TIME WHEN YOU WERE A STAFF right? LMAO .. . YOUR ALREADY EXPOSE AND THEN U QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE YOU CANT USE UR POWERS ANYMORE MEHH

1 minute ago, KingBread said:

WELL THIS WAS  THE TIME WHEN YOU WERE A STAFF right? LMAO .. . YOUR ALREADY EXPOSE AND THEN U QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE YOU CANT USE UR POWERS ANYMORE MEHH

ahahaha GGWP

7 minutes ago, SilverZincZ said:

ahahaha GGWP

YEA HES VERY PROUD . HES UNKILLABLE AT PYTHON WAY BACK 2013-2015 OR 2013 - 2016 . 6 PEOPLE ATTACKING HIM INCLUDING ME ALL FULL +13 WE CANT KILL HIM .WE CANT EVEN USE STUN OR ORB OF MAGE TO HIM , YOU CANT SLOW HIM DOWN , AND U CANT SILENCE HIM ROFL .. HE WILL JUST TURN OF HES POWERS WHEN HE THINKS HE USE IT TOO MUCH .  ALL FALLEN VETERANS KNOWS IT , OUT OF 5 STAFFS HES THE WORST CORRUPT GM LMAO AND WHEN HE GOT EXPOSE HE QUIT , KNOW WHY? , BECAUSE HES SUCK WITHOUT GM POWERS LMAO

What the hell are you talking about?  :huh: I never used anything, I still have all my chars,gears everything. Got exposed ? Then I would have been banned from everything if I were a staff member or anything. You are confused buddy. But hey it sucks not to be the best sorry bro. ( All love for you ) haha :air_kiss:

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, {Champion}Zack said:

What the hell are you talking about?  :huh: I never used anything, I still have all my chars,gears everything. Got exposed ? Then I would have been banned from everything if I were a staff member or anything. You are confused buddy. But hey it sucks not to be the best sorry bro. ( All love for you ) haha :air_kiss:

ofc head gm quaz wont ban you . he kick your GM account because you are too corrupt that time lmao .hahahaha so you wanna make me name drop ur GM name here? :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, {Champion}Zack said:

and now your not a staff anymore and your planning to play again , we can do pvp bet set to set this time .. because we know you dont have super powers anymore HAHAHHAA

I am to old to even start a argument with you "kid"  haha, you are so confused bro. You have no idea what your talking about. You can expose what ever you wanna expose, you can say whatever you want to say. Ofcourse you blame me for doing some powershit when you all sucked haha.  I don't even know what your talking about but I will let you think that you are right if you feel better okey ;)

Have a niice day sir I hope you wont cry this summer best regards to you :)

4 minutes ago, {Champion}Zack said:

I am to old to even start a argument with you "kid"  haha, you are so confused bro. You have no idea what your talking about. You can expose what ever you wanna expose, you can say whatever you want to say. Ofcourse you blame me for doing some powershit when you all sucked haha.  I don't even know what your talking about but I will let you think that you are right if you feel better okey ;)

Have a niice day sir I hope you wont cry this summer best regards to you :)

its better to have 1 gm now bud , peaceful , dont tell me you planning again to apply for GM? that wont happen hahaha .THE GM ATARI x GM WHISTLER IS OVER BUD .

YOU EVEN USE COMMANDS TO DROP ITEM THAT TIME .  THAT IS WHY CORE MASTER DECIDE TO KICK ALL OF THE CORRUPT GMS INCLUDING YOU HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ..

WELL I CAN NAME DROP BTW SINCE UR OUT AND NOT AN ACTIVE STAFF ANYMORE . AND ITS AGAINST THE RULES TO NAME DROP A STAFF ALT BUT FOR UR INFORMATION UR NOT A STAFF ANYMORE SO RIP BUD .

Well I will let you think all that okey ;) I am maybe closer then you think. "I will let you think about that hahahah".  As a poet said What you don't see doens't mean he is not there. Bye bye now hahaha :)

1 person likes this

Just now, {Champion}Zack said:

Well I will let you think all that okey ;) I am maybe closer then you think. "I will let you think about that hahahah".  As a poet said What you don't see doens't mean he is not there. Bye bye now hahaha :)

well given the title " THE WORST STAFF EVER IN CORE "  you can have the crown :P:P

2 minutes ago, {Champion}Zack said:

EVERYBODY CAN EVEN USE THE SEARCH BAR HERE AT FORUM AND JUST SEARCH HOW CORRUPT BOTH OF THEM HAHAHAA

Enough lol i just want to see old people back then lets see what will happen if this server changes, lets try if zack is unkillable now hahahah 

2 hours ago, asa123 said:

Enough lol i just want to see old people back then lets see what will happen if this server changes, lets try if zack is unkillable now hahahah 

u can kill him ez now since hes not a staff anymore lmao hahahha

1 person likes this

Tears n drama, lemme get some popcorn ! Also hai Zack. :D

1 person likes this

Zaaack! Sup bro,  good to see you here again man! Are you planning come back? 

2 people like this

KingBread grow some balls and move on in ur life its just sad and u mad cuz u never could beat us so u ran and cryin to fallen just like u are doing now.. Get a life and move on instead hahah reality is u cant and never Will beat us and that hurt ur littel heart cry booooy

Have a Nice life

Akiri out!! 

1 person likes this

Hahaha years after you guys are gone they are STILL butthurted XD 

Anyways niice seeing you swedish bbys here :) 

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, {Champion}Zack said:

It's niice to see that there is smart players left here @Rexxy @Akiri @FierCeSBOrn @LioNSouL How are you guys ? :)

All good here bro :) we miss you guys in game! And how are you?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead