Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
{Champion}Zack

Some years ago =)

43 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, {Champion}Zack said:

It's niice to see that there is smart players left here @Rexxy @Akiri @FierCeSBOrn @LioNSouL How are you guys ? :)

Everything alright broo, just having a time without of playing dk lol, just coming to check forums etc.. Anyways is a lilttle bored atm, no gms, no events, no pks, just farm or staying at ardeca, miss old times lol,  And you how's everything?

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, {Champion}Zack said:

It's niice to see that there is smart players left here @Rexxy @Akiri @FierCeSBOrn @LioNSouL How are you guys ? :)

Wow ser op Kof is here 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, FierCeSBOrn said:

Everything alright broo, just having a time without of playing dk lol, just coming to check forums etc.. Anyways is a lilttle bored atm, no gms, no events, no pks, just farm or staying at ardeca, miss old times lol,  And you how's everything?

HE WILL PLAY AGAIN IF HES ALREADY A STAFF DONT WORRY . IF U SEE A NEW GM IT WAS HIM EVEN IF HE CHANGE HIS NAME LMAO

11 hours ago, FierCeSBOrn said:

Everything is good bro :) Yeah the old times were badass we were like 20 players in total who held the server intresting with fights,trashtalking etc idk how it is today though haha. I am working alot but I am alright though :)

1 hour ago, {Champion}Janan said:

Wow ser op Kof is here 

My kof brother haha ;)

5 hours ago, KingBread said:

HE WILL PLAY AGAIN IF HES ALREADY A STAFF DONT WORRY . IF U SEE A NEW GM IT WAS HIM EVEN IF HE CHANGE HIS NAME LMAO

How far do you want to go with all this? bruh Years go by and you keep behaving like the same brainless bitch as always. Get a life, look for something to do, idk.....

3 people like this

Just now, FierCeSBOrn said:

How far do you want to go with all this? bruh Years go by and you keep behaving like the same brainless bitch as always. Get a life, look for something to do, idk.....

ofc i have a life  , you all crying here because i expose ur beloved ZACK? ROFL 

4 hours ago, {Champion}Zack said:

Everything is good bro :) Yeah the old times were badass we were like 20 players in total who held the server intresting with fights,trashtalking etc idk how it is today though haha. I am working alot but I am alright though :)

True haha, we kept this server alive, those were amazing times!.. but glad to know you're fine bro, and happy to see you back at least on forums haha, if you will back to play in any moment, just tell me, i probably can back to play again too, to make some fun ^^ :)

2 people like this

1 hour ago, FierCeSBOrn said:

True haha, we kept this server alive, those were amazing times!.. but glad to know you're fine bro, and happy to see you back at least on forums haha, if you will back to play in any moment, just tell me, i probably can back to play again too, to make some fun ^^ :)

I will let you all know in time brother so noobs like kingshit will not cry they will not even notice I am there haha. He didnt notice no one gives a fuc. what he say and keep ignoring him haha. He wanna feel important but the truth is no one gives a fuc. hahah :lol:

5 people like this

There are those who still lurk the server from time to time... I may or may not be one of them. ;) 

glad to see you in game :)

-Spiderkitty

17 hours ago, {Champion}Zack said:

I will let you all know in time brother so noobs like kingshit will not cry they will not even notice I am there haha. He didnt notice no one gives a fuc. what he say and keep ignoring him haha. He wanna feel important but the truth is no one gives a fuc. hahah :lol:

now u wont use Zack char anymore ? because u got exposed? HAHAHHAHAHA .CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

On 2020. 06. 13. at 9:22 PM, {Champion}Zack said:

All fine, i do the same thing like Fircesborn. Only look on forum, login sometimes to bully ppls, shout sell n buy few things, but thats like all we do here. Pvp kinda fkdup on many char aka unballanced aff.

They pk newbies or just for dont lett others to farm, (not for fun like old times.) But if some elite will back to play again, i will join us. Like Kanii,Zack,Akiri,PkProject,Tyrath,Fircesborn,Greedy,Pitbull,Kapu etcetc names. :)

PS: If have question about server status feel free pm me, ma od vs champ.

3 people like this

Hello old players 

how are you doing this days?

Cant believe you still here 

We start play that game more then 10 years ago  

have a good day to all of you :)

Bred relax that for you my popular pvp with you master YANO 

2 people like this

Damn OP People we'd love to see you guys come back and play :D

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Swanzee said:

Damn OP People we'd love to see you guys come back and play :D

ofc Zack will be OP because of hidden powers :D:D

Oh my tiddies, how are you doing my man? Let me know if you log in so we can catch up after all these years! Great to hear from you again :D 

(PS! Good thing you did not post our pvps, we both know how those ended ;*)

<3

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead