Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foremost

HACKED ITEMS

16 posts in this topic

HOPE U ENJOY MY ITEMS AND RING ! beware of hacker ! me and my friends lost lots of items .

Screenshot (188).png

Screenshot (184).png

Screenshot (187).png

"You n you frends" So it means you share acc infos to each others. Also you frends share acc infos tho ? If i'm not wrong one of you frends scammed all of ya. But if you n you frends don't share it then some keylogger works well, n sam can chack the logs. :)

1 hour ago, LioNSouL said:

"You n you frends" So it means you share acc infos to each others. Also you frends share acc infos tho ? If i'm not wrong one of you frends scammed all of ya. But if you n you frends don't share it then some keylogger works well, n sam can chack the logs. :)

The dk and segu only me knows that pass and user , but its weird like 11chars he did same time . 

2 hours ago, Foremost said:

The dk and segu only me knows that pass and user , but its weird like 11chars he did same time . 

So i make ya a quick staff reply, don't share your account infos. You have to learn from this situation n never share infos again. 

For example long time ago i got scammed by keylogger n quaz did his job instant n caught my items. But on you situation they wont do make any steps.

Gl on future have a nice day! :)

So i make ya a quick staff reply, don't share your account infos. You have to learn from this situation n never share infos again. 

For example long time ago i got scammed by keylogger n quaz did his job instant n caught my items. But on you situation they wont do make any steps.

5 hours ago, LioNSouL said:

"You n you frends" So it means you share acc infos to each others. Also you frends share acc infos tho ? If i'm not wrong one of you frends scammed all of ya. But n you frends don't share it then some keylogger works well, n sam can chack the logs. :)

doesn't mean by that. He shared me his problem, their not sharing account in unknown players. All of them are real life friends so one of them playing in their own home. So, why u say it was cause by keylogger? What if u say its keylog how its posible to caught their password and username? I was thinking into server database a pro hacker will do everything once he wanted it. 11 character attacked by hacker lol, and can u tell me how its posible to found their password and username if u think its a keylog? 

Have a good day! 

2 people like this

Hoping you can help us all, i was hacked the same too. My aloken and CS got naked in an instant. Hoping you coremaster and dev will make a move on making the server enjoyable and friendly. my Alo named Raniya and CS Lyonesse. Please help us in this situation, thats all we need.

1 person likes this

Ask {Champion}Jannan he is pro in that matter :big_boss:

1 person likes this

No worries nothing will be done , after all who cares for this server ? Not staff for sure. 11 characters scammed,some of them never shared passwords and nothing. Imagine logging in your acc when you didnt share your password and find it naked. Lets see if u gonna sing the same song :)

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, ExThunder said:

doesn't mean by that. He shared me his problem, their not sharing account in unknown players. All of them are real life friends so one of them playing in their own home. So, why u say it was cause by keylogger? What if u say its keylog how its posible to caught their password and username? I was thinking into server database a pro hacker will do everything once he wanted it. 11 character attacked by hacker lol, and can u tell me how its posible to found their password and username if u think its a keylog? 

Have a good day! 

Google it what keylogger means, they can find (staff) everything on database who log each account from ip's.

2 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

No worries nothing will be done , after all who cares for this server ? Not staff for sure. 11 characters scammed,some of them never shared passwords and nothing. Imagine logging in your acc when you didnt share your password and find it naked. Lets see if u gonna sing the same song :)

Thats what happened me on the time when Quaz was HGM, n it was a keylogger aka hacker.

Idk whats up now, when someone is naked with right staff.

I lost a lot off items +13 op rings + more then 100k Dk 

no one do anything about that 

so stop crying bro and do all items  all over again or change server 

have a  nice day 

13 hours ago, {KING}Shinji said:

even the 7 or 10 years old kids will know its not a scam and its not hacked.. dev can always trace it lmao . its impossible 11 of them all together hacked the same time? and guess what they are all friends??

if its a pro hacker like ExThunder said , it will be random . how the hell the " PRO HACKER " wants to hack a group of friends right? .  it should be random . 

SO IN MY OWN KNOWLEDGE , THEY SHARE THE SAME EMAIL . EVEN THEY DIDNT SHARED PASSWORDS THE " PRO HACKER " CAN ALWAYS HACK 11 OF THEM .

theres a mole in their group i think . its really impossible that the " PRO HACKER "  attack only the group of friends lmao . ITS RANDOM DUDE.. SHOULD BE RANDOM .

SO I HOPE DEV - SAM WILL LOOK TO THIS CASE CHEERS.

Nice! Sir DEV, what about their items? It should be restored right bcoz it was an intentional hacking, 

1 person likes this

On 28/06/2020 at 2:13 PM, BlackButo said:

Ask {Champion}Jannan he is pro in that matter :big_boss:

hahaha a pro hacker?

On 28/06/2020 at 6:10 AM, Justdowait said:

Same happen of mine !

51122222222222222222222222222.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0