Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThanksForEverything

Thanks for everything

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Im here i just want to say good bye for this server, this is not a drama! 

First of all, Thank you @DEV-Samurai @Core-Master for great job, u found a hacker that hacked 12 account in the same time. And we're already talking about this after found the hacker we going to leave since the item will not back. We better quit than staying, we lost everything. We're farm harder to get them, but in a one strike our gears disappeared when that hacker exist. This is saddest part for us. six to seven years staying this server, but this is the end for staying a good server.

thanks for everything guys! 

Special thanks to my family limited.

received_979744399148642.jpeg

3 people like this

Bro, seriously? tell me it is a joke:unsure:. This is a sad message l've reading, but i let u guys go. Thank you for good to me. Thanks to the memories u guys with me. I hope limited exist again for another year. Thanks guys!:confused:

Hacker destroyed this server, most of my friends decided to go other server after this hacking specially their items were gone and wont be recovered back, maybe its time also for me to forget this server for a while, ill be back when there are progress , but as i see, this server hmm sorry to say, maybe this is the time it will go down,  i hope DEV, core-master and the staff team will accept the reality, but even there are still players, we lose many players badly, and wont get them back again.

GOOD LUCK FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT! I HOPE U MET YOUR KARMA SOMEDAY!

If the items were restored, maybe my friends have hope to come back, but banning the hacker was useless since the items havent recovered.

Good luck too for the strong ones who will endure playing this server!!

R.I.P DEKARON-CORE!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0