Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
GM-Korrz

We need your input

33 posts in this topic

Hello Corenthians!

As some of you know I have returned, I will not go into detail as though it was for VERY Personal reasons. Anyways, I am creating this topic because I have seen how low our Player Population has become. So what I really need from all of you dedicated players is Input, Feedback, Bugs, Ideas, Anything you think will make this game great again. Even if its anything custom, anything we can add or subtract from the game. Your opinion matters to us! Please take the time to scavenge your minds to anything you think will be good and beneficial to the server. Also please note that the [GM] Team is still being rebuilt and assembled. This post and all your comments will be here for Sam and the Team to go through and work on. I will be making sure this happens, as I also have experience with files. Also, I want to bring back Texture Modding Events, and I also want to bring Events for the community as in Creator Content Events. These are just some ideas I think will make this community participate in, in a good way. Stay safe in these hard times everyone, and please help us do our part in striving for the best Dekaron Experience out there! We can do it!

8 people like this

Thing to do in my own opinion only as one of the oldest player in server since 2012 ^_^!!!

1. Weekly Events from friday,saturday,sunday...friday events thats suit for all newbies and endgamers,saturday LMS + naked LMS + DK-SQ events then sunday PvP Events either (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4) + DK-SQ Event...

Note: Prices is very important in order to have many competators to join b-coz 150-300 DK is just waste of time for us...

PvP events should be given enough time like 2-3 hours

2. Random DK-SQ events in weekdays 2-3 rounds will be good...

Note: DK-SQ need more updates need to add more ranks but increase GP & PP depends on rank we killed if we killed low rank 1000-3000 GP & PP if high rank 6000-9000 GP & PP each member of Raid nevermind the stones just put 140 GP & PP so that player will just focus on PK in order to gain points...authorized to enter DK-SQ must max RB...b-coz if some are not max RB to join on other side they just give up and AFK inside b-coz thier teams are full of nOObs...Relogger,DCed should be under Berseker for 30 mins,AFKer should face punishment...DK-SQ should be max 1-2 months if player plays 4-8 hours per day...make more items that need Purchase Points...

3.Core server has the best gameplay of all server its just happen that there is no active GMs that can bring back the excitements and fun to game!!!actually Core server more balance than other server maybe there are some class need to be nerfed!!!

4. In order for the Owner to gain money from player dont make all dshop items tradable like Wings,Costumes,Pet,Mounts how can u earn money from player if u make all tradable...make some earings,rings etc...hard to achieves like for example 1 rings can be upgraded to (need 5k Naruke) then 2nd upgrade 6k Naruke then last upgrade 7k Naruke this way we keep the players busy b-coz it will more PK in farm area...

5. Delete all auras...make a Boss Kill that drop Aura with Good option with 1% Drop Rate maybe and make sure Boss cannot be killed by 1 player it should be 1 party with no dual clients...

6. Make some Dungeon work like the boss drop earings with very low rate...

To be continued...GN...im sleepy!!!

1 person likes this

Just dont recruit back old corrupts gms like atari and whistler lol . and theres a suggestion bar here at forum , players suggesting for like 9-10 years and nothing happen :confused: .

well i hope this new idea of yours will work like magic now .

2 people like this

1 minute ago, KingBread said:

Just dont recruit back old corrupts gms like atari and whistler lol . and theres a suggestion bar here at forum , players suggesting for like 9-10 years and nothing happen :confused: .

well i hope this new idea of yours will work like magic now .

Yeah I know, but I wanted a post for where everyone can reply. It makes it easier for me, and I can keep up on it.

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, AutoPots said:

Thing to do in my own opinion only as one of the oldest player in server since 2012 ^_^!!!

1. Weekly Events from friday,saturday,sunday...friday events thats suit for all newbies and endgamers,saturday LMS + naked LMS + DK-SQ events then sunday PvP Events either (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4) + DK-SQ Event...

Note: Prices is very important in order to have many competators to join b-coz 150-300 DK is just waste of time for us...

PvP events should be given enough time like 2-3 hours

2. Random DK-SQ events in weekdays 2-3 rounds will be good...

Note: DK-SQ need more updates need to add more ranks but increase GP & PP depends on rank we killed if we killed low rank 1000-3000 GP & PP if high rank 6000-9000 GP & PP each member of Raid nevermind the stones just put 140 GP & PP so that player will just focus on PK in order to gain points...authorized to enter DK-SQ must max RB...b-coz if some are not max RB to join on other side they just give up and AFK inside b-coz thier teams are full of nOObs...Relogger,DCed should be under Berseker for 30 mins,AFKer should face punishment...DK-SQ should be max 1-2 months if player plays 4-8 hours per day...make more items that need Purchase Points...

3.Core server has the best gameplay of all server its just happen that there is no active GMs that can bring back the excitements and fun to game!!!actually Core server more balance than other server maybe there are some class need to be nerfed!!!

4. In order for the Owner to gain money from player dont make all dshop items tradable like Wings,Costumes,Pet,Mounts how can u earn money from player if u make all tradable...make some earings,rings etc...hard to achieves like for example 1 rings can be upgraded to (need 5k Naruke) then 2nd upgrade 6k Naruke then last upgrade 7k Naruke this way we keep the players busy b-coz it will more PK in farm area...

5. Delete all auras...make a Boss Kill that drop Aura with Good option with 1% Drop Rate maybe and make sure Boss cannot be killed by 1 player it should be 1 party with no dual clients...

6. Make some Dungeon work like the boss drop earings with very low rate...

This right here is what I am talking about. This is one that will be looked at.

1 person likes this

Ahhaha opinion of player..and what? Nothing happen..common dude wake up!!!!

1 person likes this

my own opinion!! make sure u fix the first issue like what happen to the player who lost the item until now they dont get there item back its already 2 weeks. and now ur opening another topic for the better of core? fix the issue then after that ask a good suggestion . dont skip the problem without solution . 

2 people like this

Just transfer us to a9 .. calculate all our items to a9 items  .  just maybe :) 

27 minutes ago, flameofshit said:

my own opinion!! make sure u fix the first issue like what happen to the player who lost the item until now they dont get there item back its already 2 weeks. and now ur opening another topic for the better of core? fix the issue then after that ask a good suggestion . dont skip the problem without solution . 

Thank you for your own opinion, but this issue I can't do anything about considering I am just a [GM] and not a [DEV]. I am coming back to where I left off. Making Core better. And yes I opened a topic to where I believe I can start by helping the server. This topic is for bugs, ideas, not for someone to come complaining about a known issue, that a [GM] with no access can help you with.

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, BlackButo said:

Ahhaha opinion of player..and what? Nothing happen..common dude wake up!!!!

This is a Topic for the dedicated players who can supply me with Bugs, Ideas, any input they feel might make the server better. Not negative comments. I want this to be a positive thread.

1 person likes this

If we talk about  bugs,there are many bugs, especially that tele stun effect it makes bug you/your opponents skills, when u get stunned or used by opponents skill with that effect, that really annoys the pvp, just revert it to the old a3 stun effects coz that thing really affects pvp, even on ur screen u are already using a skill and then suddenly u got returned back to the old position few sec back when u get stunned, and ur skilled forced to be used but no hits happened coz u get silenced and returned back on the actual screen and it makes the pvp bug. I cant say its ms or net problems, even guys with good ms still this things happens to them..if u sir Gm kors cant get what i mean, u can go in game and play and try test pvps so u can know those what im saying..

Another bug i notice ,this was bug came when on a6 but idk if some1 already tried to report it,

When u are exchanging like silver to golds or copper to silver or vice versa, when u got a full inventory and u made an exchange, u got automatically dced, unlike on a3, if u get full with no slots,the argates will automatically be placed on the existing stacks of what kind of argates is it u trying  to exchange.

Speed aura bug-  i know speed auras reduces 50% critical rate for each, but how  come others trying to use 3x speed auras and still doing critical hits most of the time, maybe crit,block,guard rate system is bugged? Its impossible its already 150% reduced critical rate but lol how the fk they do more crit hits? Or is it a bug that many takes advantage of it lol?

Dk square PP/GP reward should be increased so many players wont rely on DF on gaining pp/gp.

On balancing classes, maybe reduce mages physical resistance and other skills that adds them pr, its very hard to deal with them specially on full buffs or even class, physical classes only do 9-11k , but takes 16-20k or more from mage(on full buffs).

I hope u can help and wont just promise. Thanks

1 person likes this

Hello, excuse my English, what happens is that I am Spanish-speaking and I have to use a Google translator, in my opinion as a Spanish-speaking person that we have little time, and being very old (2012) approximately, I see some drawbacks in some things, since that many of the players have expressed, but I see that there are very unbalanced classes and others very strong, for example let's start with the segnale that received a very large nerf for what the character itself is, the debuff at -50% ok I know that it was a lot and the balance was very good but it must be understood that one of the only things that made the segnale very close to the others in balance was that debuff, on the contrary it is very weak I would say that they had taken away what they took away but they would have compensated with defense or magic attack or shield because before the seconds it was very difficult to beat other classes and now it is impossible, just like the seguriper but the seguriper they made it weaker when it already was, they must take into account that the debuff is the only thing that makes us be powerful and face the other classes, taking into account that debuff is not always 100% effective at all, in other classes the damage to the wizzard and the wizard is reduced only a little and the defense because It exceeds the other characters just like the hunter, that's why I think that if they nerfy a class they see well the other classes that need urgent nerfs or buffs, another thing is that as Spanish-speaking people my people and I ask that the schedules of the events. be flexible with us also because there are many who have given up for the same problem, look for what is a schedule for all that is appropriate because for example PVP events in Latin America are between 1-2-3 am and many of the people we work with hope they are more flexible in that and look for schedules that suit us all, never dismiss a country because there are few users in that country. I hope you have understood my message and I am on behalf of all the Spanish speakers of the core because we are one family God bless you

1 person likes this

hey segu just need to be nerfed whether u like it or not, ofc for you its a big nerf, but if u are on the opposite against segu, would you agree with that just 1 skill ur curse res is all removed? even we use 4x10% amr armor, 4x11% curse res helmet, and +13 pants (it has 21% stat), and even we try to use marblais (15%amr), its more than 100% amr , and with that 1 skill its all removed? even u say its balance , its not.  On seige its the main problem coz people only use that gay class segu, your all buffs are useless when segu get near lol, 1 skill and few combos will rip 1m shield and talker will die in 15-30 sec lol , thats not a joke, u are only abusing its op debuff , and now just come up with it, start new strat/build/combos for segus, stop doing that kind of  play, debuff-spam skill- and run and wait its cooldown and spam again, only hunters do that kind of strategy lol

Im glad you're back bro, Welcome Back! :bye:

23 hours ago, 111 said:

If we talk about  bugs,there are many bugs, especially that tele stun effect it makes bug you/your opponents skills, when u get stunned or used by opponents skill with that effect, that really annoys the pvp, just revert it to the old a3 stun effects coz that thing really affects pvp, even on ur screen u are already using a skill and then suddenly u got returned back to the old position few sec back when u get stunned, and ur skilled forced to be used but no hits happened coz u get silenced and returned back on the actual screen and it makes the pvp bug. I cant say its ms or net problems, even guys with good ms still this things happens to them..if u sir Gm kors cant get what i mean, u can go in game and play and try test pvps so u can know those what im saying..

Another bug i notice ,this was bug came when on a6 but idk if some1 already tried to report it,

When u are exchanging like silver to golds or copper to silver or vice versa, when u got a full inventory and u made an exchange, u got automatically dced, unlike on a3, if u get full with no slots,the argates will automatically be placed on the existing stacks of what kind of argates is it u trying  to exchange.

Speed aura bug-  i know speed auras reduces 50% critical rate for each, but how  come others trying to use 3x speed auras and still doing critical hits most of the time, maybe crit,block,guard rate system is bugged? Its impossible its already 150% reduced critical rate but lol how the fk they do more crit hits? Or is it a bug that many takes advantage of it lol?

Dk square PP/GP reward should be increased so many players wont rely on DF on gaining pp/gp.

On balancing classes, maybe reduce mages physical resistance and other skills that adds them pr, its very hard to deal with them specially on full buffs or even class, physical classes only do 9-11k , but takes 16-20k or more from mage(on full buffs).

I hope u can help and wont just promise. Thanks

Thank you!

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, MayaMuAle said:

Hello, excuse my English, what happens is that I am Spanish-speaking and I have to use a Google translator, in my opinion as a Spanish-speaking person that we have little time, and being very old (2012) approximately, I see some drawbacks in some things, since that many of the players have expressed, but I see that there are very unbalanced classes and others very strong, for example let's start with the segnale that received a very large nerf for what the character itself is, the debuff at -50% ok I know that it was a lot and the balance was very good but it must be understood that one of the only things that made the segnale very close to the others in balance was that debuff, on the contrary it is very weak I would say that they had taken away what they took away but they would have compensated with defense or magic attack or shield because before the seconds it was very difficult to beat other classes and now it is impossible, just like the seguriper but the seguriper they made it weaker when it already was, they must take into account that the debuff is the only thing that makes us be powerful and face the other classes, taking into account that debuff is not always 100% effective at all, in other classes the damage to the wizzard and the wizard is reduced only a little and the defense because It exceeds the other characters just like the hunter, that's why I think that if they nerfy a class they see well the other classes that need urgent nerfs or buffs, another thing is that as Spanish-speaking people my people and I ask that the schedules of the events. be flexible with us also because there are many who have given up for the same problem, look for what is a schedule for all that is appropriate because for example PVP events in Latin America are between 1-2-3 am and many of the people we work with hope they are more flexible in that and look for schedules that suit us all, never dismiss a country because there are few users in that country. I hope you have understood my message and I am on behalf of all the Spanish speakers of the core because we are one family God bless you

Thank you! I will make sure we are fully aware of this.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead