Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
happycat

A3 AN ILLOGICAL LOSS

8 posts in this topic

Honestly  who is gonna play on a server that's been cut back , missing a class   ,and butchered to no end .

Not to mention for those that like the dk and spent time effort and even donations to build up their chars  ,and you see this is another aspect why people are not thrilled about the a3.

there is a a certain amount of people  who donated heavily enough to constitute an investment in their  chars , and what staff  is forgetting is those that donated are not ready to lose their investment so quickly .

Secondly with also a large time investment as well as commitment on that persons part who worked it well and hard is not just gonna give it up so easily or quickly 

Really does it make sense all the others are looking forward , but here they wanna go backward  and even removed the dk after all the acclimations and excitement and enjoyment  and work staff took to implement it 

And I don't need to mention how stupid this looks not to say that's it's even ridiculous  .

all the others failed /  .a9 genesis and a what ever a what not and will not  makes no difference and trust me people will always come back to the main game  a6

;to core master and staff  , stop making all those weird  games fix this 1 bring it back with even more goodies more of everything and return the bounty fix abyss and all the little  bugs that remain and make this work and be what it supposed to be ,that's the best .close that a3 shit up and  make another chan a6 and really make it bring home the bacon and get back to no.1

keep fucking around  guaranteed we will all lose in the end 

when hunting 2 rabbits you are sure to get nothing in the end                                                                                      phoenix.jpeg

2 people like this

I started playing A6 .... The Economy is messed up. People were fishing for years and have like 300k spare DK. how can i even become as good as they are? also. EVERYBODY THERE IS AFK

them will keep not add Dk for how long at a3 ..2021 im sure many server will have all 13 class......a3 ia dead when core master bring a3 to a6 long time ago....

not about just having dks you can have all you want but still be an average player or not manage to be a champ ,and for what it worth these excessive amounts eventually  get used up  passed around or in some cases the exploit was so large or the infraction warranted an account ban and confiscation and core master takes the coins to use to distribute  to the  gms for use in event distribution which eventually goes to the players   and the economy is what it is at the time of activity and depending on rarity and also given an inherent luck/chance to value of an item depending on relevance at time of implementation /level  ,so far its helion ,legion, class type gear sets and its value will be held by the buyers and sellers alike , and yea how do they expect to attract for when they detract  from it .........like offering a nice fast car with  rubber seats and no windows  ,sure you can drive the car but not really a nice experience    no dk on a3 it seems  the whole idea is dumb , its like bring out new coca cola only for people that want the old cola and so they give you new old cola lolz HOLY FUCKEN MOOSE LOLZ 

they have removed the coins from fountain ,and at 1 point the fountains had rings , imagine 

sure all exploited the hell out of it i don't see these players on any more 

phoenix.jpeg

O QUINCY BTW YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN THEM

up to you 

don't look on the failed laurels or wealth obtained in a shameful or dishonest manner 

look what you are gonna do to be better than that, make your own path find you own fame and fortune 

you are so busy looking on their  plate, you don't even see that your  plate in front of you is empty and you have done nothing to change that 

that's what they did for years ,what did or will you do for years , cause I  know what I did for years 

What you don't realise is the biggest draw of core has been its oldschool server . Also the current A6 was A3 before it got upgraded and added new features/changes which not many of the people that played A3 really liked but still continued. Yes people may have invested to make their chars  But what you don't realise is many who have invested have done so to enjoy themselves and if they enjoy A3 more then A6 they will reinvest and for those who dont want to shift to A3, A6 is still open. The major advantage for A3 has been that people that quit after A6 have returned to A3 ( myself included )

Also you underestimate the advantages of a fresh new economy.. Many people enjoy the journey rather then the end result not just titles or hoarding wealth. Yes it might seem no dk on A3 but thats 1 class outta 12...  and not everyone loves dk.  So rather then condemning A3 or A6 its better to just enjoy where you are and if your not happy just swap to the other one and have a look.

all nice but they did''nt and they did so knowingly  and fresh economy   seems you have a lot to learn  i did look it terrible and its a crock you go enjoy the silence 

On 11/27/2020 at 5:55 AM, happycat said:

spent time effort and even donations to build up their chars 

i see the loss, i agree, that server shouldve been up and not just deleted into the trashbin just like that, although donations are money u dont want anymore and is ready to lose someday.

a certain amount of people  who donated heavily

this world is an harassment, whereever u go u will be trolled and trololold and it doesnt ever end, if u are happy, someone will come and get u for, even at home.

but here they wanna go backward  and even removed the dk after all the acclimations and excitement and enjoyment  and work staff took to implement it 

quite amazing they took a backward step in the human decline, must have changed owners or something, someone went crazy and came up with a "brilliant" idea. cant understand myself considering all the mods that server had, all the patching and stuff, "nah lets burn it up and forget it all"

keep fucking around  guaranteed we will all lose in the end 

yes the sun is very wild and will spontaneously explode and consume this planet, this suncycle will be wilder than ever triggering a chain reaction that will explode the remnants from the past cycle around 6 years ago where there were way less sunspots than the cycle before that in around 2002-2004. i laugh at governments making climate plans for 2050 and 2080, my god, nobody will even know this place existed by then.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, quincy100 said:

EVERYBODY THERE IS AFK

haha

On 11/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, quincy100 said:

The Economy is messed up

they have all this money, but they dont change the market, they dont move the prices, dont lower them, they JUST SIT ON THE PILE OF FREAKING DOG COINS. smh

On 12/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, happycat said:

plate in front of you is empty

yes i see that and thats why im looking at yours to steal what you get, that is if u will get something before me ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0