Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
KnockMeDown

AK PVP BUILD = ((

33 posts in this topic

HELP ME W/ MY AK :( IDON'T KNOW WHAT SKILL WILL I PUT .. :((

- IWANT PVP SKILL .. HELP ME PLEASE !! :( IAM NEWBIEE .

IGN:DeathAnniversary

If you are newbie, you should first get a PVE build. Because here, AK is the most hardest, and expensive class to roll with. Your gear must be full +12 D.N to survive the dosage of Damage your opponent deals. Trust me, you better NOT roll Ak, if you dont have right gear for it. Better role Sumonner, or any other character of your choise, AK is to be considered as the most end-game char. Till you don't have atleast 10k DK. You better not think rolling with him to be a God in PvP my friend. But If you really ain't taking meh advice, do A/S. Str build with mid in Con. Add 3x+10%block rate to shield, don't take Impregnable shield which gives ya 5%. (That be lvl 145.) Take Dralf and get it to D.N +12. And put em there. Dont forget about Magic Resistance, (armor). And In wep if ya really really rich, go ahead and put in crit gems. Hermes AK +12. Gives nice block rate. Get yar gloves, and helmet, I advice to put in medials. You will understand why later on. If ya rolling cannon, well then its flinch, although I haven't tried out myself. Your stats should be something like this STR: 1600 CON: 1000. That depends on what ya wanna do, and your gear specs. Good luck my friend.

P.S To those who hates me by the time being, don't. The guide section is there because of it, and if your so called Ego is high, get down to this world, and let others to enjoy the game aswell. :)

2 people like this

Again.. im feeling something wrong with the title .. hmmmmm.... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

1 person likes this

Blockrate is useless.

Use medials in shield, and helmet, If you need some more resistance, then put some instead of medials.

but hawk is right. you need lots of experience to handle an ak + U need expensive stuff :D

Play something other like aloken... for summy u have to move very well etc aloken its the easiest class xd

1 person likes this

Blockrate is useless.

Use medials in shield, and helmet, If you need some more resistance, then put some instead of medials.

but hawk is right. you need lots of experience to handle an ak + U need expensive stuff :D

Play something other like aloken... for summy u have to move very well etc aloken its the easiest class xd

^This post.

Although not sure if the block rate is useless, I always like to hang out with 2 shields, for melee fighters (block rate), and casters (medials). That way you can't go wrong. (If it ain't the bloody Summoner who will switch to staff, or any other hybrid class).

If you are newbie, you should first get a PVE build. Because here, AK is the most hardest, and expensive class to roll with. Your gear must be full +12 D.N to survive the dosage of Damage your opponent deals. Trust me, you better NOT roll Ak, if you dont have right gear for it. Better role Sumonner, or any other character of your choise, AK is to be considered as the most end-game char. Till you don't have atleast 10k DK. You better not think rolling with him to be a God in PvP my friend. But If you really ain't taking meh advice, do A/S. Str build with mid in Con. Add 3x+10%block rate to shield, don't take Impregnable shield which gives ya 5%. (That be lvl 145.) Take Dralf and get it to D.N +12. And put em there. Dont forget about Magic Resistance, (armor). And In wep if ya really really rich, go ahead and put in crit gems. Hermes AK +12. Gives nice block rate. Get yar gloves, and helmet, I advice to put in medials. You will understand why later on. If ya rolling cannon, well then its flinch, although I haven't tried out myself. Your stats should be something like this STR: 1600 CON: 1000. That depends on what ya wanna do, and your gear specs. Good luck my friend. P.S To those who hates me by the time being, don't. The guide section is there because of it, and if your so called Ego is high, get down to this world, and let others to enjoy the game aswell. :)

it doesn't matter if your gears are all DN, the important is your gears are full +12, either it is normal/magic/DN..

#MERGED. PLS DONT DOUBLE POST ~ [GM]Kael

1 person likes this

... it doesn't matter if your gears are all DN, the important is your gears are full +12, either it is normal/magic/DN.. #MERGED. PLS DONT DOUBLE POST ~ [GM]Kael
Oh, Really? Come at meh with "normal" weapon, set. And then you gonna see the diffrence. Critical damage (I think it's worth it.) Magic Resistance(I think it's worth it?). But of course, that's only if ya can afford that, because AK is one of the most succesful class in PvP when geared, and played right.

P.S Sorry for double post...Not sure how multi-q. works.

hello can some1 tell me the ak pvp combos. both skill pages. I hope some1 will help me.

4 con + Insensibility + dual wielded weapons...**** yeah

Aks needs above 600con only. But that's for a +12 build. The build changes along with the gears.

And yes a divine nobel set does matter. Of course that with normal u can be good aswell, but divine full set with a weap pays off.

Bro. You should find your build, som of ppl here might mislead you. :D

Eheh make 1.200 con i think its good on all class ^_^ i think i can kill a lots of player :D

try 400 con rest to str or 550 con rest to str

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead