Welcome to Core Games Network: Dekaron Community
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
--CoNciL--

ARGATING RATE !!!

15 posts in this topic

GM WHAT SHOULD I DO IF i PLUS MY 130 gears 13x FAIL AT +2 ?

Why would you even need to fortify gears that are 130?

change NPC.. for me +3 at barkerian fails 90% of the time. socketing at ardeca failes 100%.. i just go to other town then fortify or socket.. i thought of making a video of imba fail too :sweat: .. but just changed npc for socket suddenly :woot: FS.. waited, danced b4 axion then tried :woot: +3 success :teehee:

Change the blacksmith :P

Well, no.. it's just bad luck then I'd say ;)

GM WHAT SHOULD I DO IF i PLUS MY 130 gears 13x FAIL AT +2 ?

COZ +10 130 set is SO COOL !! and strong than 180 set

Why would you even need to fortify gears that are 130?

COZ +10 130 set is SO COOL !! and strong than 180 set

I think you might be not be telling the entire true with 13 x +2 fails..... I did a test a little while back and the most common fail was +5 to +7 (I did over 300 copper, 190odd silver, 110odd gold argates). I not saying that you didn't get any +2 failed but 13? hmmm

There is nothing wrong with the argate system it works as it should. If it was easy to get your items to +12 then it WOULD be too easy and take the challenge out of the server wouldn't have an element of achievement.

It can be frustrating but just think of the joy when you finally get that +12!

I think you might be not be telling the entire true with 13 x +2 fails..... I did a test a little while back and the most common fail was +5 to +7 (I did over 300 copper, 190odd silver, 110odd gold argates). I not saying that you didn't get any +2 failed but 13? hmmm

There is nothing wrong with the argate system it works as it should. If it was easy to get your items to +12 then it WOULD be too easy and take the challenge out of the server wouldn't have an element of achievement.

Totally Agreed ! Fortifying system is okay , maybe talis should be like 20% rest is totally fine ! Without failing like 10 times u can't get lucky , just like without falling u can't get up again x) . Pablo is my man x)

ahhahaha leave Pablo for me . u guys go Maximus :P

at last they can make: +1 to +7 or +9 1 Fail = -1 Decrease not to +0 :|
1 person likes this

ITS NOT ALWAYS SIR BUT I SPEND MORE THAN 500 GOLD !! BUT NOW I HAVE IT +10 so thats a tnx :))

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0